13

Aubrey

"Drake over here! Over here!" I smiled at the cameras as I walked down the red Carpet with Serena by my side.

I kissed her cheek and held onto her lower back for support. I'm still supposed to be on crutches but i wouldn't be able to get around with those things.

I'm nominated for best male artist, best collaboration, and a few others, but most importantly artist of the year.

We stepped off the red carpet and entered the building to find our seats.

People gave me strange looks since I didn't dress up like everybody else. I don't really like coming to award shows unless I'm performing. It's boring and I already can predict who's going to win. But since I'm up for grabs for the biggest award of the year, I decided to show my face.

Serena sat next me since she's my plus one. I've never brought a date to these things. But Serena is starting to catch feelings and insisted she'd come and be my date. She didn't quite grasp the fact that I wanted to be just friend despite the act we're putting on. She just laughed and acted like I didn't just friend zone her. 

"Isn't this great?" I gave her a fake smile.

"Yeah, sure".

Ramsey

I leaned against the toilet and took some deep breaths.

I've been throwing up all day. All this medicine I'm taking is killing me.

"Sey you okay?" Keith walked in the bathroom with a look of concern.

"Yeah im fine". I threw a thumbs up. Even though fine is far from how I'm feeling.

"Yeah right. I'm not leaving you here like this".

"Keith you have to go. General can stay with me". I fanned myself with a nearby magazine.

"Like hell I will!" He yelled from my living room.

Keith rolled his eyes. "You know his ass is gone stay witcha regardless".

"Yeah I know. You should probably leave if you wanna catch your flight on time". He looked at his watch and nodded.

"You right. I'm coming back right after its over". He kissed my forehead before walking out my bathroom.

"Have fun".

"You know where ever Sosa go it's always turnt". I shook my head and heard the elevator gate open and close. BET finally let him come to one of the award shows after he got all his fans to write letters to Debra Lee for him to come.

The boys decided my house was a damn hotel and stayed with me for a few days. I didn't mind though, I needed the company.

I flushed the toilet and leaned against the wall waiting for my stomach to stop hurting.

"You know you'd probably wouldn't be doing all this throwing up shit, if you'd eat more". I looked up to see General leaning in the door way.

"I'm not hungry". He reached his hand out to help me up, I took it it and it and he pulled.

I grabbed my toothbrush and cleaned my mouth out.

Once I finished General and I headed downstairs.

"Where is every everybody?" I hugged my arms noticing how cold it got.

"They went with Chief". I nodded and went to the living room to cut the fire place on. The flame instantly kicked in.