3

Ramsey

waking up I reached out, only to feel his side of the bed was empty. The spot is cold so he's been gone for a while.

I'm not at all suprised.

There was a note laying on his pillow.

We've made it to Chicago this morning.  I'm gonna be out all day at rehearsal, making sure everything is prefect. The car is parked behind the bus, just in case you don't want to be stuck in here all day. The keys are next to your phone. I love you baby. Call me if you need me.

I put the paper back and sighed.

So much for spending the day together.

Since we're in Chicago I might as will hang out with Keith.

You might know him as Chief Keef.

I dialed his number and he picked up on the first ring.

"What that yellow nigga do now?" I smiled.

"Leave my baby alone. We're fine. I'm calling you to tell you I'm in Chicago."

"Aw shit! You know we about to get into some shit B. The kids with they mama's and I'm bored as fuck with no company. Come fucks with young Sosa".

"When will you stop calling yourself that?" I shook my head.

"When I'm dead and gone. Now hurry up and bring your ass over here". Then the line went dead right after.

I shook my head and got out the bed to get dressed.

A hour later....

I used my key to get in Keith's house and the cold air hit me immediately.

"Keef!" I kept calling his name till he responded.

"I'm coming damn". He came around the corner with his hair hanging down in his face as usual. "Bird my nigga!" He picked me up and spun me around.

"Hi". I laughed as he put me down. "You ready? Cause I'm trynna get something to eat?"

"You know me. You don't even have to ask". We left out his house and drove to IHOP.

We asked to be seated in the back so we'd be unseen. Hanging with Chief can get crazy since his fans follow his every move.

"So how you been B?"

"I'm good". I poured syrup all over everything, just how I like it.

"Stop lying. You ain't fooling nobody. Look at you. Sweatshirt, no makeup on. Who are you?" I usually dress to impress wherever I go but I ain't been feeling it lately.

I laughed as I stuffed my face. "I'm just a little stressed out. But I'm fine. How are you?"

"You know how I am. I'm good as long as my kids are cool and my money coming. Don't change the subject. What's going on?" He drank his coffee waiting for me to answer.

"I don't know if i should tell you first".

He stale faced me as he cut his food. "Just tell me. You know we bestfriends. I ain't gone judge". That's true. Besides Aubrey,  Keith is my only friend. I never really connected with nobody.

"It's not that I don't want you to judge me. It's that I wanted to tell Aub first". He dropped his fork.

"Bitch you pregnant?!"

"Shhh". I looked around since he was getting loud. People looked in our direction. "Sorry about him."

"How do you know?"