53

I couldn't wait for the 100 votes so I'll update anyways. *coughs* Spoiled asses..... Anyways... Make sure you read the note at the end. Don't skip it!
------------------------

Aubrey got up from the booth and ran after her. "Ramsey I didn't know. I-I wouldn't do that to you." He stopped her from leaving by stepping in front of the door. She pushed him out the way and left without a word. Amir looked at his father from across the room. "Why she leave?" He asked coming to Aubrey as he watched her walk up the street. "I did something bad." Aubrey said still watching her.

He had to be drunk.

Aubrey normally didn't drink heavily knowing he couldn't fully handle his liquor. But touring with Wayne there were a whole punch of things he didn't remember. If be didn't remember sleeping with Jade then he didn't want to think about the countless other woman he'd had sex with.

The sound of a smack flew around around the room. Sergio got out the booth and stormed out. Jade held her cheek with a shocked expression on his face. Aubrey sat down in the nearest chair trying to remember that night but he couldn't. "I just got her back. I just made things right between us." He said out loud to himself. Amir stood in front of him concerned.

Jade got out the booth and stopped infront of Aubrey before leaving.

"You keep him. Just let me see my son every once and a while." She had planned on revealing the video in hopes it would make her feel better. But it didn't. Aubrey looked up at her blankly. He wanted to do some sort of harm to her, but it wasn't worth it. It was nothing he could do to her that would fix things with Ramsey. Jade put her sunglasses on and walked out feeling just as shitty as he does.

Amir rested his little hands on his father's leg. "Do you need hug?" Aubrey nodded and wrapped his arms around him.

--

Rasmey got in the back seat of the car after the driver held the door open for her. "Thank you." She said sadly. "Mr. Graham will not be accompanying you ma'am?" She shook her head. "No just take me back to the hotel." The partition rolled up as the car started.

For some reason Rasmey felt dirty.

Just the thought of Aubrey being with someone else made her want to throw up; but seeing it made it worse. She wanted to go as far away as possible. Running away from her problems wasn't her thing but she didnt feel like she had a choice. She gave Aubrey a second chance and she felt like she wasted her time. Remembering what happened to her the last time she ran away from Aubrey crossed her mind. She put a hand in her flat belly thinking about what it felt like to carry their baby. For some reason it relaxed her but it didn't help the hurt she felt.

Ramsey

I can't be believe he cheated.

Aubrey and I usually have a falling out and we're back together two hours later. But i don't know this time. This time... Feels... different.

He cheated and that's the thanks I get for staying loyal and staying by his side? Maybe I should've listened to Keith a long time ago. Maybe I should've just stayed in Hawaii and never came back. I was happy there. My baby was happy there.

I looked down in my purse at the pink pregnancy test box. I had already took it but I put it back in the box before i could read the results. After all that crazy sex Aubrey and I were having I was sure to get pregnant. If I didn't get pregnant before I am now based off this morning.

It was test three out of three. I believe in the third time is a charm and this one would determine if I am or not. The other two were positive and I'm sure it's foolish to take a third thinking it would read different but I had to make sure. I took the first two tests in the middle of night to anxious to sleep. When they came up positive I waited till we had to leave to meet with Jade to take the third one. I threw it in my purse so Aubrey wouldn't find it. I was gonna tell him on the way there but I wanted to wait for the third test.

"You're here ma'am." The driver said stopping the car and opening the car door for me. I didn't even properly thank him before rushing up to the hotel room. I sat on the edge of the bed as I thought about whether I should look or not.

I thought for a second and decided to get my bags ready and use the time to think about it. I pulled my suitcase from the closet and made sure everything was in there since I hadn't unpacked yet. I put my bags by the bedroom door and leaned against the hotel dresser looking at my purse.

If I'm pregnant... which i probably am, I'm gonna do all I can to protect my child. Losing another baby would kill me and I'm not going through that again. I'm still not over the first miscarge. I probably never will but with time I'm sure the thought of it won't hurt so bad.

I'm not gonna stress or dwell on Audrey's infidelities this time. I'm gonna focus on me and let him take care of amir. And no, I'm not gonna be like Jade and keep Aubrey from the baby, that would be ridiculous of me.

I took a deep breath before going to my purse and pulling out the box. I took the test out. I looked at for a few seconds to taken in what I was seeing.

A red plus sign was on the display screen telling me that I'm pregnant. I sat the test gently on the bed and stood up.

I hope Aubrey sees the test and wakes up. He's slept over issues in our relationship. He let misconceptions and false ways of thinking keep him from telling the world he was in a relationship with me. I should've left him then. But I stayed by him and took him back. I took in consideration all the reasons why he did it and ran back into his arms. When he purposed I thought that was a new start but seeing him cheat on me with jade took us back to square one. A square before Aubrey was in my life.

I love him but I have to go. I can't stay with him knowing he slept with someone else.

I sat my ring next to the test and left the hotel with my bags.

----------------

That is it for this book! Sadly it has came to an end!

Book two will be up soon I hope. If you want to read more, read my other stories or read my story "Dark Waters" since it is still being updated.

-Abby