30

As Ramsey slept peacefully with Aubrey on her chest, he stayed awake, looking at the light that shown through the bottom of the door.

He battled within his mind, telling himself he didn't need to find Jordan in the mindset he was in. But the devil on his shoulder told him to find her and let his anger get the best of him. Aubrey just got back on good terms with his girlfriend and didn't want to mess that up. But the urge to run out the room poked at him.

Ramsey felt him tense up in her sleep.

"What's wrong?" She rubbed his back soothingly trying to relax him.

"Nothing, I'm fine. I just can't sleep." He sat up and took a deep breath.

Ramsey hit the power button on the side of her phone to see it was four in the morning. 

"Something must be wrong. It's four in the morning and you're still up." She sat up beside him.

"You just go back to sleep baby." He looked back at the light coming from under the door.

"I won't until you tell me what's wrong." She grabbed his face gently in her hands so he'd look at her. "Tell me."

He gave in. "I can't because Jordan is in my house. She betrayed me and i want to go and find her. But I know if I do.... I'm not going to say or do the right thing."

Ramsey lowered her hands and sat them in her lap. "You're doing the right thing by staying here. But I don't want you staying up all night trying to keep yourself in here. What can I do? I can't just kick her out. It's freezing out there."

Aubrey laid back down and put a hand on his forehead. He felt overwhelmed by everything. He just put the situation with jade in the back of his mind to worry about later and now a new situation comes and takes its place.

Ramsey looked at him watching him as he looked up at the ceiling sadly. She just wanted him to be happy but people where running that for him. She got out the bed and went to the closet and pulled out a pair of pajama pants and left out the room.

She closed the door to the bedroom gently and walked four doors to the left where Jordan was. Ramsey felt out of her character. She'd never harm a fly, she hardly even cussed but she felt all those things about to happen.

Opening the door slowly she saw Jordan knocked out on the bed. She closed the door back and stepped further into the large guest room.

"Get up." She didn't move. "Get up!" Jordan nearly jumped out her skin. She hopped out the bed and felt her breath hitch in her throat.

"Where's Aubrey?"

"In our bed where he should be sleeping peacefully. But he's up stressed the hell out because two out of the few people he trusts betrayed him. I don't blame him." Ramsey walked over to Jordan and grabbed her by the front of her shirt. She began pulling her out the door.

"Where are we going?"

"You keep quite people are trying to sleep." Ramsey said through her perfectly straight teeth.

She walked past four doors to the master suite where Aubrey sat on the edge of the bed looking out the balcony window.

Ramsey came in and pushed Jordan in and closed the door. She turned the lights back on catching Aubrey's attention.

His eyes locked with Jordan's quickly. He wanted to hop across that bed and rip her to pieces but he contained himself.

He stood up and balled his hands into fists.

"Jordan how could you keep something like this from me? You knew Vince was taking money from me. You sat in my face everyday on tour, with just you and I in the room. You had every opportunity to tell me!" Jordan closed her eyes as he yelled. "I trusted you,  I trusted Vince with everything, I just wanna know why you did it? If you mufuckas needed money, you know I'd give it to you if you asked." Jordan stood there with frightened expression. "Answer me."

Jordan stood there with her words trapped in her throat. "Vince. He- I didn't- he, he, he."

"He what?" Ramsey asked getting irritated. She just wanted to sleep but Jordan was making things difficult.

"Vince, he wasn't gonna tell me any of that. I-I just was nosey and overheard what he said. When I asked about it he started beating me, telling me not to tell anyone. So h-he bought be new cars, a new house, new everything with the money. He said I could get anything I wanted as long as I kept my mouth shut." Aubrey pinched the bridge of his nose.

"I understand that, you could've told me all that shit was going on and Vince wouldn't have known about it. I don't trust you Jordan and trust is very important to me. I'm gonna have to let you go. You can stay here till the storm is over, I'll even help you with a place to stay to get away from Vince but your fired. After this shit is over I don't want to see you ever again. You tell your thief ass nigga about this conversation, Vince beating your ass will be the least of your worries." Aubrey let out a angry laugh.

Jordan understood his choice but she wished it would've went differently. She imagined if she got fired it was because Aubrey wanted her to go off and start her own career. Not because of this.

She wanted to apologize but she knew better.

"Why you still standing there?" Aubrey said looking at Jordan.

She quickly walked out the room and down the hall to the guest room where Ramsey put her at.

Ramsey walked to Aubrey slowly just in he decided to go hulk smash.

"Do you feel better?" She asked putting a gentle hands on his sides.

"No." He sat on the edge of the bed and wrapped his strong arms around her.

She held his face with her hands and kissed his lips slowly. "Well I'm happy you didn't hit her or something."

"I really wanted to." He lowered his hands till he reached her ass.

"Uh uh, you don't get to grab me like that, after you chased me around with that damn spider."

"I killed it didn't I?" He asked with a slight smile.

"You did but I'm still mad at you."

"But I thought you forgave me."

"I do but I can still be mad." She moved his hands back to their original place but he brought his hands back down.

"I'm still mad she had the nerve to be all scared when she came in here. But I'm sure her ass wasn't scared when she was driving in the car with my money, living in that house with my money. Technically they just bought me a new house and a couple cars." He said with a bitter laugh.

"It's over for now okay. Don't get all worked up. You're scarring the dog." Aubrey looked behind him at Indigo who was hiding under the covers.

He let Ramsey go and patted the spot next to him. Indigo crawled out and sat next to him. "I'm sorry, people just trying me today buddy." He rubbed the top of his head and Indigo's tail wagged wildly.

Ramsey let the two of them have thier moment while she got back in bed.

--------------------------------