48

#blacklivesmatter

Thank you to those who commented and read my random Rant post the other day. I meant what I said.
---------------------

After knocking Ramsey's legs out the frame one last time he left and got on his plane. He was goin to be meeting with Sergio and Amir as soon as he lands. Amir doesn't know he's meetimg Aubrey today he just think he's just hanging out with Sergio at the park.

Aubrey chewed at his bottom lip nervously as he sat in the back of the chauffeured car. He swallowed the knot in his throat, he wanted to throw up and run away all at the same time. He'd seen Amir only briefly but this was his first time actually meetimg with him.

"Baby I-I can't do this. I'm just gonna come back home and try again some other time." Aubrey was beginning to panic.

"No you can't. You're almost there."a

"I'm scared." Aubrey wiped his forehead with the back of his hand since he was being to sweat from panicking. "I can't do this."

"Baby relax." Ramsey said hearing how stressed his voice sounded. "Are you almost at the park?"

"I've been sitting in the parking garage for ten minutes."

"Aubrey what the hell? They're waiting for you. You gotta at least show your face." Aubrey rested his head on the window.

"You're right."

"I know. Now call me afterwards. I love you baby."

"I love you too." He hung up the phone and tossed it in his jacket pocket.

He was already twenty minutes late meetimg them because of his flight was longer than expected and he had made himself thirty minutes late because he couldn't catch a grip on reality. "Okay Lawrence I'm getting out now."

"Do you want me too wait here sir?"

"You don't have to. Go do what you want. I'll let you know when I'm ready for you."

"Thank you sir." Lawrence replied as Aubrey opened his own door to get out. He closed the door and instantly wanted to get back in. The parking garage was five feet away if he crossed a small bridge connecting the two. The car pulled off and Aubrey knew it was to late to punk out and tun away. He walked across the bridge slowly as the sound of his black timberlands hit the concrete.

The end of the bridge came closer than he had thought. The lush green grass laid flat uber his feet as he stepped off the bridge. The sound of a child laughing made his heart skip a beat. At the end of the park there sat many rows of benches were people sat and relaxed. On the end of that long line of benches Sergio tickled Amir. Aubrey watched them for a second.

He seems fine without me. Aubrey thought as he observed the interaction between the two of them. He didnt know what to say or how to say it. He rehearsed a few things on the way over here but he instantly forgot them all. He went back over the bridge and paced in a empty parking spot. He pulled out his phone and dialed Ramseys number again. The ring back tone chimed in his ear as he waited for her to answer.

"That was fast. Howd it go?"

"I havent went over there yet."

"Aubrey..." Ramsey sighed in frustration.

"I know. I know. They're here already and I dont think I can do this." He leaned against the concrete barrier so no one could see him.

"Sergio is waiting for you. Amir doesn't know it but he's waiting for you too. If you're not ready then don't go but you'll have to meet with them eventually." Aubrey didn't respond back he just stood there fighting with himself. "Call me back when you talk to them. I gotta go Rowen is in here tearing up shit."