Chapter 1

This takes place three years after my last book.
~~~
"Jane." Maura nudged Jane. It was the middle of the night and her and Jane were all hot and heavy a few hours ago but when Jane fell asleep, Maura layed awake against her wife's bare breasts. She had been thinking about Dorthea, their granddaughter. She was finally ready to have a child.
She nudged Jane again. "Jane, wake up!" Jane groaned and opened her eyes.
"Hey Baby girl what's up?" Jane said as she placed a kiss on Maura's lips.
"I think I'm ready." Maura whispered as her hands ran along Jane's naked body.
"Ready for what sweetie?" Jane questioned.
"To have a baby."

Jane's POV: Maura's words struck me. Its been three years since she mentioned it. I'm happy she's ready. I just hope that she can handle all the procedures and touchy feely with doctors. I told her that I'd make an appointment with a doctor today. She just kissed me and I held her close, with our lips together until we had the need for oxygen. We parted and she fell back asleep on my chest and gently gnawed on my skin.

Maura's POV: I am so ready for this. Jane told me that she would make an appointment. I really hope that everything goes well.
~~~
Jane and Maura fell asleep for a few hours and Jane woke up first and pulled on a robe. She took out her cell phone and called up the doctor.
She made the appointment and jumped back on the bed with the now awake Maura.
"Hey tootsie.." Maura groaned, wrapping the comforter around her naked body.
"C'mon baby girl lets go get ready we have an appointment in an hour." Jane said as she crawled on top of Maura and gave her a kiss.
"mkay. I'm coming.." Maura whispered as she sat up and put her clothes on.
They finished getting ready and left to go to the doctor.
"You sure your ready?" Jane asked before they walked in. Maura nodded and squeezed Jane's hand.

Jane's POV: We walk inside the doctor's and Maura takes a seat, while I get the paperwork to fill out. Apparently we can only have girls if both of us want to be biological parents. I'm ok with that. I don't think Maura cares. I just hope that she will be able to handle the doctors touching her.