Angela's House

Jane walked into her mother's house and burst into tears and her back slid down the door and she was sitting and the ground crying.
Her mother heard her and came rushing over and sat by her.
"What's wrong Janie?" Angela said lovingly.
"Maur-Maura cheated on me..." Jane managed to say through tears.
"Awe baby.." Angela sighed and held her daughter tight. She kissed her daughter's head and helped Jane up. Jane went to take a shower and Angela went to prep up the guest room.

Jane's POV:
The hot water felt nice on my back and it seemed that it drowned my tears away. I got out of the shower and threw on a t shirt and sweatpants. I told my mom I was going for a run, and left, and went down to where all the little stores and shops are. All of a sudden I hear a familiar song.
~~~
Jane stopped dead in her tracks as she started to hear the lyrics to
"It Must Be Love." That was their wedding song. They chose the song so that they could have fun with it while they danced because it wasn't a slow song.
Jane felt like she couldn't move. As if her legs were glued to the ground. She just stood there listening to the song and couldn't help but cry.
"Are you okay?" A little three year old that Jane recognized as her granddaughter asked.
Jane picked her up.
"Yes Thea, thanks sweetie. Where's your mama?" Jane smiled. Thea always put a smile on her face.
The young child shrugged.
"She's here shopping." Was what Thea responded.
Jane grinned. She was so proud that her granddaughter spoke so well.
"I saw you and wanted to say hi!" Thea flashed a little smile. Jane squeezed her and Thea laughed. They stood there for a minute when they heard a worried yell.
"DORTHEA ANNE WHERE ARE YOU!?" It was Hannah. She was frantically searching around when Jane waved to her.
"Jane!" Hannah grinned.
"Hi sweetie!" Jane kissed Hannah's head and placed the three year old down.
Thea clutched onto Jane's leg and Jane started talking to Hannah.
"Are you okay Jane?" Hannah asked.
"No actually. Maura-uh- ...cheated on me." Jane whispered.
"Aww Jane." Hannah hugged Jane.
"Do you need a place to stay?" Hannah asked Jane.
"No, I'm at my mom's. Thank you though." She paused.
"I went for a run and our wedding song came on." Jane's voice and face fell.
Hannah frowned.
"What she did was wrong and you should never have to go through this much pain. Did you guys get pregnant?"
"No. That was why I took her out to eat was because she was really upset about it. That's where she came across an old lover I guess." Jane closed her eyes trying not to cry.
"Don't cry Gammy!" Thea took Jane's hand and kissed it.
"See, now you can feel better." The little girl said.
Jane picked her up and kissed her.
"Would you like to visit with her tonight? I'm sure Angela would love to see her again." Hannah asked with a soft smile.
Jane nodded and mouthed the words 'thank you.' She gave Hannah a hug before taking Thea home with her.