Chapter 13

Jane's Pov
I took Ellen in my arms and had to process what Maura had just said to me. Ellen seemed sleepy any way so I placed her down in her room and came back out to talk to Maura.
"Are you positive?" I asked her. I didn't want to assume things even though I was already pretty sure.
Maura nodded.
"Yes I am."
I sighed. This would scar Ellen for the rest of her life. Not to mention that she still wasn't legally ours so if we planned on adopting her then she would grow up with us. I was quickly disturbed by my thoughts by a loud bang on the door.
I went over to answer it and saw Ian with a gun pointing at my head. I froze.
"Oh well look who it is." Ian sneered. Maura wasn't to far behind me when he saw her.
"Perfect." He made me keep my hands up and lay on the ground on my back as he went over to Maura.
...
Maura Pov
I couldn't believe Ian showed up with a gun. He must be insane. He's observing me carefully and realizes I only have a robe on. He opens or revealing my most intimate areas. I couldn't go through this again.
"Ahh, now isn't that beautiful." Ian whispered to himself as his hands circulated around my now trembling body. I squeezed my eyes shut wishing that he would leave. My anxiety was up real high now and Jane could tell as she watched in torture. Unable to do anything.
"I'll make a deal shall we say or a trade." Ian kept my robe open and looked at Jane.
"What do you want? Just leave her alone." Jane looked at him angrily.
"I'll take the young girl you have or I can take my mistress." He grinned as he continued to touch my body.
...
Jane Pov
Son of a bitch. He is going to make Maura go through rape again. I felt horrible. It was between her and Ellen and knowing Maura, she'd sacrifice herself over any young child.
"So what will it be?" Ian completely took Maura's robe off so she was standing there completely naked. I could see the horror in her eyes as Ian held a gun in his hands while touching Maura's small body with his other.
Maura responded. "Take me." her voice squeaked in terror as he retrieved her robe to walk outside in so it wouldn't be suspicious. And just like that she was gone. That fucking scumbag took her. This was going to be the end of my dear Maura.
----
TO MY READERS
I'm back! I've tried a different writing style because I have another fan account for something else that I write stories for and I write them like this. Thoughts on it???
Love you all
xx~ twangelsashanista