Chapter 32

Jane Pov
At this point, it was about 6 in the evening and Maura had invited my mother,Hannah, Thea, and Ellen over for dinner. That way we could visit with everyone. I would go through the legal documents of Ellen tomorrow and work on finishing the adoption process. Maura and I were making dinner and she sighed as she started to limp.
"Maura, you okay?" I glanced at the blonde who looked at me.
"My thighs...." she whispered and started saying some technical term for the bruises. They really hurt her.
"I can make an appointment with the doctor tonight. I don't think it will be an OB but they will still have to spread your legs. Okay?" I kissed her forehead as she nodded slowly and sat down on a stool at the counter to continue cooking.
The dinner went by fast and it was nice to see Ellen seemed happy. Hannah loved Ellen which was good because they were soon to be sisters. Dorthea was thrilled to see me and Maura as well and was constantly clinging to my hair. After they left we were cleaning up and I couldn't help but notice Maura wince in pain. I had called the doctor and they said to come in at eight that night so we did.
"Maura what could be causing this?" I looked at her.
"Well from the day I was..... umm..." she paused and I knew what she meant so I nodded and she continued.
"The bruises are in spots used daily for walking or sitting for example so they keep reoccurring. Also sexual activity can cause irritation." She rambled on about different scientific terms until I stopped her.
"Are you saying that because we had sex you are in this much pain?" I looked at her as we were driving. She cocked her head.
"I'd be guessing so I can't say."
I smiled at her remark. We pulled up to the doctors and went inside. She yawned gently.
"I'm exhausted due to-"
Maura started to ramble and I stopped her with a kiss and she smiled and leaned into me as we went into the elevator.
She was squeezing my hand as it went up and at the floor we needed. We got off and went in the waiting room.
"Maura Rizzoli-Isles." I muttered to the lady at the desk as she handed some paperwork for Maura to hand out. I handed it to Maura and she filled out what was necessary.
"Maura, I have to pee, I'll be right back, okay?" I glanced at my wife as I stood up as she nodded and I left to use the ladies room. As I was walking out I felt Maura's eyes travel on my body.
I smirked as I walked out if the room momentarily.
...
Maura Pov
I glanced over Jane's body remembering earlier today. I honesty don't know what I would do without her. I slowly shifted in my seat, aware of the people around me which wasnt very many because of how late it was. I was lost in a trance when a nurse had called me in. Jane wasn't back yet though which worried me because I wanted to go in examination with her.
"Uhm could we wait for my wife?" I glanced at the nurse who seemed annoyed.
"We can bring her in when she comes back from where she went." The nurse huffed as I slowly stood up, trembling and hoping Jane would hurry up. The exam room I was put in was cold and I sat there quietly as my blood pressure and heart rate were checked. The nurse left and the doctor had come in to start the examination without Jane. Where was she? I sat there uncomfortably.
"Okay Maura, now if you could take off your pants so I can see the irritation sight." She looked at me as I glanced back at her.
"No. I am not doing this." I started crying as the doctor prepped something in the corner. I had a mask out over my face and the last thing I remember was laughing and watching as Jane rushed in to my side and kissed me gently.
...
Jane Pov
Maura had been put on laughy gas so that the doctor could do the examination. I was annoyed that they didn't ask for permission but I couldn't control it I guess.
"Janeeeeee, you look so pretty." Maura sounded drunk as she mumbled under her breath. That gas was really weird stuff.
The doctor had finished looking at her bruises and stood up as I closed Maura's legs.
"It's just from irritation. That happens when something is constantly touching them or sexual activity occurs. I recommend sweatpants and no sex." The doctor threw her gloves away.
Maura moaned.
"Did you hear that Jane? NO SEXUAL ACTIVITY! Guess we can't rip each others clothes off then." I winced at her response and the doctor grinned.
"You ladies have a good night." The doctor waved as she left the room and I helped Maura put her pants back on.
We hobbled onto the elevator as Maura poked me.
"Wanna fuck?" She whispered in my ear and I was taken aback by her remark. She never said things like that. Like ever. I shook my head.
"Maura, we are on an elevator. No." I glanced at her as I watched the numbers of what floor the elevator was on change.
"But tootsieeeee." Maura winked and came close to me as she untucked my shirt and ran her hands up to my bra.
"Maura, not here." I whispered to my wife as people got on the elevator.
Maura huffed and glared at the people.
"Do you people mind if we fuck here?!" Her words were slurred and she obviously was completely out of it. The women looked at Maura and then at me and gave questioning looks.
"I'm sorry about her. She's on laughy gas." I apologized as we got off the elevator and went home so she could sleep.