Mine

Jane's POV: I woke up before Maura and watched her sleep. I am glad she was so sorry. I just hope she is able to keep her apology sincere. I heard her phone buzz. I pick it up and see it's from Ian.
'Hey babe' is what it said and I was furious and glared down at Maura. She was sleeping so peacefully. After she apologized she swore this would never happen. I continued to look through the messages. They were continued messages from him. He was constantly begging to see Maura. All she kept saying was no that she loved me not him. I was relieved to read that. I put her phone down and through some clothes on and I gently wrapped her in her robe incase Ellen walked in on her.
~~~
Jane walked out of her room and closed the door behind her. She went out to the kitchen and started making some food for Ellen.
"Mommy?" Ellen had figured out how to use the little crutches Jane got for her and came crutching out of her room.

"Yes Ellen? I made you some food. Are you hungry?" Jane responded handing Ellen a plate of baby pancakes with syrup.
"Thank you." Ellen simply responded as Jane gave her the plate. She ate it all up and went on the couch to watch tv. Maura came out and walked into Jane's arms. Oh how she missed Jane's touch.
"Hey Baby." Jane whispered gently as Maura held on tight to Jane's body.
"I.....I missed you.." Maura sobbed into Jane.
"I missed you too baby doll." Jane gently kissed Maura's head and held her close in a loving embrace.
"Mommy, what is going to happen to me?" Ellen suddenly asked shyly.
"Well we don't know. But we are going to find out today." Jane responded.
"Can you let me take a look at you Ellen?" Maura asked as she crouched down so she she could be by the little girl's eye level.
"You promise not to hurt me?" Ellen asked.
Maura nodded and picked Ellen up and brought her to the other room. When they came back, Ellen was crying and Maura was gingerly holding her.
"Jane, she was raped." Maura mouthed to Jane who took Ellen and placed her on the counter and wiped the water off her face.
"Shhh sweetie, it's okay." Maura reassured her.
Jane picked Ellen back up and Ellen sobbed into Jane's shoulder and eventually fell asleep.