Lost and found

"Korsak I'm going to go check around the house again." Jane said with a yawn.
"Okay. Good luck." Korsak said.
Jane got up and went downstairs to get Thea to bring her home on the way to the house.
"Thea are you ready to go home?" Jane called down the hallway to Maura's office. Thea came running out with scrubs on and yelled, "Look I'm the new medical person!"
Jane laughed. "Well are you now?"
Thea nodded enthusiastically and ran back into Maura's office where Maura was doing paperwork. She looked up and smiled at Thea and helped her take the scrubs off. She didn't say a word to Jane but her heart longed to talk to the dark haired woman.
"Bye Glammy!" Thea said as she walked out of the office with Jane. She called Maura glammy because of all the fancy or 'glamorous' things she wore.
Jane drove Thea home and went to the house to see if the little girl was there.

Jane's POV: After I dropped Thea off, I went to the house in hopes of finding this little girl who was missing. I pulled up and sure enough, there was a young child with long, straight, black hair sleeping on the porch. I approached her and she stirred awake. As soon as she saw me, she stood up and attempted to run, but it looked like her ankle was broken so she stumbled and fell with a loud whimper. I gently approached her and her face was beaten with bruises and she looked terrified.
~~~
"Hey sweetie, I'm detective Jane. What's your name?" Jane gently said to the girl as she sat facing her on the ground while the girl held her swollen and broken ankle tight.
"I won't hurt you sweetie, I promise." Jane urged the young girl to talk.
"Ellen..My name is Ellen." She said.
"That's a pretty name Ellen. Can I take you to a hospital? Who did these bruises to you?"

Ellen's POV: The dark haired lady kept asking me questions. She seemed nice... maybe she could help my ankle. It hurts really really bad.
~~~
"Please don't take me to the doctor!" Ellen started to cry and Jane picked Ellen up.
"Okay sweetie I won't. I have a friend who can help you though." Jane reassured the girl. Ellen was terrified but went with Jane because of how much pain and hunger she was in.
"Can we get something to eat? I'm very hungry." Ellen whispered as Jane put her in the back seat of the car.
"Yes we can, but in a little while because we have to get you checked out." Jane said. As she put Ellen down, she noticed all the scars and bruising up close which looked way worse.
"Honey, did someone do this to you? It's okay, don't worry, you're safe." Jane asked as she looked across Ellen's body.
Ellen just shook her head and wouldn't talk so Jane went into the front seat and drove to the station. When she walked in, everyone was amazed to see Jane holding a bruised and battered girl in his arms.
"Good job Rizzoli!" She heard one of the cops call and she nodded and felt Ellen tremble.
"You okay Ellen?" Jane cooed.
Ellen shook her head and clutched onto Jane tighter.
"I thought that the voice was my dad." Ellen whispered and buried her face in Jane's curls.
"It's okay now, now we can go see my friend." Jane said and she took the elevator downstairs to Maura's office.