Chapter 22

Jane's Pov
We layed there half naked for the rest of the night, I never actually fully went to sleep in case something happened to Maura. I held her tight though.
and kissed her head multiple times. She was laying in a way that her stitches were completely revealed and I gently ran my fingers over them. Maura woke up and watched me. When I stopped, she leaned into my face and kissed my lips. I kissed her back and ran my hands through her hair. When we parted, she leaned back on my breasts and looked at me.
"Are we staying home today?" She whispered.
I nodded.
"Yes we are." I kissed her forehead again but when I did it she brought her lips to mine and had me kiss her delicate pink lips also.
As soon as she layed back down she shot up and ran to the bathroom to throw up. I wasn't far behind her when she leaned over the toilet and started to vomit pretty violently.
I held her hair out of her face and rubbed her back to make her feel a little more comfortable.
When she finished, I grabbed her tank top so she could put it back on in case she had to get up again so she wouldn't pull her stitches.
"Maybe I don't wanna wear a shirt." Maura sighed and washed her mouth with water and we climbed back into bed and I was still topless so Maura gingerly traced her finger across my boobs.
"your so beautiful tootsie, do you know that?" Maura whispered to me. I smiled and kissed her gently on her lips and whispered in her ear, "but your more beautiful." She smiled slightly just enough so that her dimples showed and it was so adorable. I cupped her face with my hands and just smiled as she looked at me.
"I guess I have to go back to the gynecologist today." Maura's face became a little anxious and she tried to get closer to me than she already was. I wanted to know how bad it was.
I played with her hair gently.
"Could I see?" I lovingly asked as Maura's eyes met mine and you could see the debate of whether to let me or not.
Maura nodded slowly and I parted our bodies and scooted down to Maura's hips.
I looked back at her as she looked at me anxiously.
"If you want me to stop just say too. You know that right?" I reassured her and she nodded again. I slowly slid her pants and panties off her slim hips and I was already pretty shocked. I didn't actually look at it when I was changing her clothes but now that I got a closer look, it was pretty violent. I cautiously opened her legs revealing her genitalia. Her whole inner thigh was black and blue and so was between her legs. It looked pretty awful. I just looked at it in disgust on how someone could do this. I ran my hand on the bruising which made Maura tremble a little bit but she stopped after I looked at her in question. I wanted her to know that it was okay to tell me to stop. She kept glancing at me as if she was ashamed about me seeing this but she has nothing to be ashamed about around me. We've been through this before and seen every inch of vulnerability of eachother.