Missing Child

"Guys we are missing what looks like a little girl!" Jane shouted frantically as she carefully searched through the closet and under the bed.
Korsak and Frost came in and Jane raced out of the room to look for a picture of this girl. They found one in the kitchen. She looked about 5 years old and she had dark hair, much like Jane's, except it was straight. Jane took the photo and drove back to the police station and sent out a BOLO. She then went through all the evidence and couldn't find anything on this girl. She was exhausted and was ordered to go home against her will. At least Thea was spending the night. She got there and picked up her granddaughter so she could give her a bath. Thea obediently went to the bath so Jane could wash her.
"Gammy what's wrong?" Thea asked.
"Just stressed out from work is all. Don't worry. Would you like me to get Horsey so that he can get a bath too?" Jane responded and Thea nodded enthusiastically. Jane laughed and went to get the horse. When she came back Thea was attempting to wash her brown hair. When Jane saw this she couldn't help but laugh.
"Gammy how do I do this?" She asked as she dropped the shampoo in the bath.
"Well you put it in your hands and start from the center." Jane was trying to explain as she put the shampoo in her granddaughter's hair.
"Oh. well I just clean Horsey's hair." Thea whispered to herself as she washed her toy.
Jane dried her off and put her in one of her pajamas that was kept at Angela's house. Jane was so glad it wasn't Dorthea that was missing, but she hoped that the girl was ok.
Thea and Jane sat on the couch together and turned on Spongebob. It was Thea's favorite show.
"Do you like Sandy or Patrick?" Thea asked as she gestured toward the tv.
Jane laughed.
"Well obviously Patrick because he is hilarious."
Thea agreed before snuggling closer on Jane's lap, while Angela made dinner.
"Hey Ma, can you please get me some water?" Jane asked.
"Yeah sure Janie!" Angela responded. She went to get Jane some water and stopped dead in her tracks.
"Uhh Jane?" Angela said.
"Yeah Ma?" Jane asked.
"Maura is here."

Jane put Thea back on the couch and stood up and went by the door waiting for Maura to knock.
Sure enough she did.