Chapter 15

Jane Pov
I called my ma to watch Ellen and explain the situation when she got here. The first thing I did when she came was hug her. I explained what happened and she was worried sick about what happened. I gave her Ellen and went back to work. I had to figure out a way to be able to find where Ian was holding my baby doll. I covered my face in bewilderment. Why does everything happen to her?
...
Maura Pov
When Ian finally left me alone and quit beating me because I loved Jane I was in so much pain. I don't even know how to feel. After I just was getting over Mike Zaul too..... I sighed but it hurt so I flinched. That's when I realized that he wasn't wearing a condom when he did it. If I have Ian's baby, I would be so furious and angry at everything. Not that I didn't want my own child but I wanted it to be mine and Jane's.... i sighed which hurt me again. I was also cold as well. I was feeling so ashamed but I don't know why. It just gets to the point where the only thing you can think of is why bother even being alive. I tried to shake the thought out of my head as I tried to find at least a couple minutes of sleep.
...
Jane Pov
We tussled around searching for anything that might lead to Maura. I was so worried about her. It was getting late as well and I couldn't sleep tonight not with this going on. I walked down to Maura's office and looked around. It smelled just like her in here. I forced a tiny smile on my sad face.
"oh baby doll, where are you?" I whispered to myself as I walked back upstairs. It then hit me that her phone would be on my nightstand. I can't believe I didn't think of that sooner.
"Korsak!" I yelled his name.
He looked up.
"Her phone is at my house! She has texts from Ian! do you think we could track it? Speaking of which where is frost?" I blurted it out all at once but it was okay I guess.
"Frost is visiting family and sure let's go get her phone." Korsak answered me and stood up as we walked out to go to my place.
"It should be in here." I walked into my room and sure enough, her phone was on the nightstand right where we left it. I picked it up like my life depended on it and held it tight.
"Let's go back and track it." Korsak got into the car and we drove in silence to the station.
We walked in and immediately tried to find the phone but we couldn't.
"Shit." I groaned. This was our only lead. He was in no data bases. Ian was a spy. This screwed everything up.