Heartbreak

Maura's POV: I can't believe I just did that. I cheated on my beloved wife. To make matters worse, I liked it! Damn it! I fucked up bad.When I explained to Ian that Jane was my wife, he just walked away like nothing happened. I ended up having to take a cab home. That was the least of my problems. I see that Jane has come home. I hope I'm able to talk to her.
~~~
Maura opened the door to her house and the smell of alcohol hit her smack in the face.
"Shit." Maura whispered to herself.
She walked in and looked around to find beer bottles everywhere, and her wife passed out on the couch. Maura sighed and sat down. Alcohol poisoning. She managed to pick Jane up and put her in the car to take her to the hospital. Jane didn't wake up on the ride there, and when Maura got there, the doctors took her in and pumped liquids in, to flush the alcohol out of Jane's body. They put her in a hospital room so she could wake up and get looked over.
It was about a half hour in the hospital when Jane woke up and the first thing she saw was Maura's smiling face looking at Jane.

Jane's POV: I was very groggy and was still waking up, but glad to see Maura's face. She was about to kiss me when I remembered what she did to me. My face went dead cold and angry before I pushed her away. A sad look flashed through her face as she pulled away and sat back down not making eye contact with me. The doctor came and checked me over. I had to have Maura sign me out and we went into the car in silence.
~~~
"Jane-" Maura started to say but Jane interrupted her.
"Take me to my mother's house." Jane said coldly.
"Jane, we need to talk."
"About what Maura? The fact that after every fucking thing I did for you, you go and have sexual relations with a guy?!" Jane's voice was stiff but it was angry and it frightened Maura.
"It was an accident..." Maura whispered trying not to cry.
"So does that mean our marriage is an accident!?" Jane yelled.
"You told him that we were only friends Maura! Why didn't you tell him you were married?!" Her voice was getting higher and angrier.
Maura stayed silent and tried not to cry.
"Fuck you Maura. Fuck this whole entire thing." Jane's voice was softer now, but still stern. Maura continued driving and went to Angela's house to drop Jane off. When Maura pulled up, without even saying goodbye, Jane opened the car door, slammed it, and walked inside her mother's house.