Fight

"What." Jane asked sternly as she opened the door.
"Can we talk." Maura asked shyly.
"I have nothing to say to you now go back to fucking your boyfriend." Jane bluntly said and she started to shut the door in Maura's face.
"Jane wait."
Jane stopped, and came back outside in the night sky before shutting the door so her and Maura were alone.

Maura's POV: It was very awkward to stand there silently with my wife. She stood perfectly still. Her eyes filled with fury and distrust. She just continued to stare at me, and I half expected her to kiss me but I didn't know what to do so I just stood there looking down at my feet.
~~~
"It was an accident..." Maura finally managed to say.
"Fuck that. You would've walked away if it was an accident. You've screwed with the wrong person Maura." Jane harshly said.
"I'm sorry Jane! He was my old boyfriend from years ago and he disappeared and never came back! I was just shocked." Maura choked back tears.
"Pft. That's bullshit Maura." Jane started to yell.
"How come you told him we were only 'friends' then. Huh? What do you have to say to that??"
Maura shrugged.
"I...I don't know."
"Go home Maura. Go home and be a slutty ass whore with your boyfriend." And just like that, Jane turned back around into the house and slammed the door. She gave her mother a kiss, got dressed and went back to the station to pull an all nighter because there was no way she going to be able to sleep. Thea wanted to come with her, so Thea came to the station with Jane.
"Well who do we have here?" Korsak cooed as he gestured to Thea.
"I'm Dorthea!" Thea said as she scrambled over to Korsak.
"Well hello there!" He said and Thea smiled. The three year old went back over to Jane's desk, and sat on her chair and decided to sleep there.
Jane sighed.
"Korsak, I'm going to take Thea down to the couch in Dr.Isles office." Jane said as she picked Thea up.

Jane's POV: I pick up Thea and make the dreadful trip down to Maura's office. I went downstairs and was surprised to see the light on. I walked in and prepared herself for the worst. All the lights were on and Maura was asleep at her desk with tear stained paperwork and her head held in her arms resting on the desk.
I place Thea on the couch and place a blanket that was laying on the couch and put it on top of her little body. I give her a kiss and turn out the lights. When I walk out of the office I suddenly feel guilty and turn back around back to Maura and take my jacket off and put it on her shoulders and kiss her head. She smells like me which I found odd. She must be using my deodorant or something.
~~~
Jane left the office and went back upstairs trying not to cry.
She got upstairs and continued trying to find a clue on where the little girl was.