Chapter 30

Maura Pov
I was so relieved to hear that the baby was mine and Jane's.
"She's ours then!?" Jane gasped as she looked at me and smiled with such happiness. I couldn't believe it either but I should've known that the test could've been wrong because there are studies for the accuracy of the pregnancy test. Oh well. It was nice to know that the child wasn't Ian's. The clinic finished my appointment and Jane drove us home and when we got home I looked at the goofy grin on her face and couldn't help but want to kiss it.
"Oh tootsie." I sarcastically whispered to my wife. She looked over and I drew my face close to hers and slowly and passionately kissed her. We were still in the car which was in the garage so the light was dim but I crawled over and now I was sitting on Jane's lap, kissing her. Her hands were on my hips, you could tell she was afraid to move them anywhere that might make me uncomfortable. She really was a thoughtful person. If the only thing she wanted me for was sex then she would've had sex with me in the past four weeks but she hadn't. She respected my wants and truly cared about me. I didn't want her to be afraid to touch my body though. I parted from our kiss and leaned close to her ear and kissed her jawline before I whispered, "take me inside Jane." I opened the car door and got off her lap as she obediently took me inside. We stood at the doorway for a moment before I gently pushed Jane into our bedroom. The curtains and shades were drawn so it was dark but just enough light to see Jane's silhouette in front of me.
Her back was facing me as I shut the door behind us. I came up behind her and whispered, "Get in your underwear." I wanted to do the best part. We hadn't had sex in a long time anyway so this was pretty intimate.
..
Jane Pov
Maura was being very naughty I must say. It was dark in our room and I didn't want to do anything to mess this up. Especially since she was the one that initiated it. I obediently stripped my clothes so I was only in my bra and underwear, standing in front of Maura. She gestured for me to get on the bed and I did. She was still in her clothes as she crawled on top of my almost naked body and we started to have a long passionate kiss. She wedged herself between my legs as her lips fumbled with mine. Her hands were cupped over my bra, on my breasts and she was waiting for something. I couldn't tell what but I really wanted to see her body. Would she feel uncomfortable if I took her clothes? I glanced up at her eyes and they were patiently waiting still. She had a grin on her face and I had to take the chance. We started to kiss again and I pulled the shirt off from over her head revealing her black lace bra that drove me wild. I slowly scooted down and unbuttoned her jeans as I stripped them off as well, sliding my hands down her legs causing a brief giggle from Maura. So she was waiting for that. I smiled as my hand gripped her back and her whole body shivered. I flipped her over so I was on top and let my dark hair fall. Maura reached her hand behind me and I slowly felt my bra fall. She was staring at my body in all its glory. Her fingers traced along my torso around my now bare breasts and stopped at my underwear line.
"Maura, you kill me sometimes." I hoarsley whispered and she seemed pleased. We looked at eachother for a moment before she took her hand away from my hips.
She laughed teasingly at me as she grabbed scissors off of our nightstand and cut the panties right off.
"Oh Jane." Maura whispered to me as she melted in my body. I wrapped my arms around her as she was against me. We were like that for a few minutes until I unsnapped her bra, in hopes that she wouldn't get uncomfortable. She didn't and let her bra come off as she threw it on the floor. I ran my hands through her hair and allowed our skin to touch as we were kissing.
...
Maura Pov
It was nice doing this with Jane again. I slowly felt her hands slide down and reach my panties. She stopped at the edge of them and held her hands there until I took her thumbs and shoved them in the underwear line, letting her know she can take them off. She slid them off slowly revealing the rest of my naked body. Jane's hands traveled back up and under my arms as she pulled me up and had me sit on her lap. She smiled at me and we spent the next few hours enjoying this moment.