Chapter 21

Maura Pov
I felt so safe against Jane it was such a relief to know that she would always be there no matter what. I don't know why I was so worried about her being angry or upset. If anything she was the polar opposite of that. She held me in her arms under the blankets while I cried and cried. I snuggled close to her and she kissed the top of my head.
"I'm so sorry." Is all I kept whispering and I think Jane didn't understand why I kept apologizing.
I finally stopped crying and looked up at Jane who was still watching over me. We locked eyes and she smiled slightly as her arms stayed around my body. "Baby doll, what are you apologizing about?" Jane whispered in a gentle tone. I slowly sat up and took my shirt off revealing the stitches on my breasts allowing Jane to look at them.
"This is part of the reason I'm sorry. I should've done something to prevent this. This isn't fair to you. You have to go through me being afraid of everything again." I slowly layed back down again and held Jane's hand on the stitches.
"Its going to leave a scar on my body for the rest of my life." I started weakly crying again.
"Maura, you are the most beautiful women I have ever seen. It doesn't matter and I will always love you no matter what. Okay?" Jane lovingly stroked my face and kissed me gently.
I started talking again through tears.
"And I think I'm pregnant with Ian's kid." I started to cry as Jane wrapped her arms around my bare torso again.
"That's okay. It wasn't your fault."
Jane held me close and I could feel that I was loved.
"I love you tootsie." I whimpered as I snuggled against her body. I wanted her skin against mine tho so I casually started pulling on Jane's sleeve and she immediately took her shirt and bra off revealing her perfect body. I grinned as I lay back down next to her and lay.my head on her chest like I've always done. We were laying there for a minute when Jane whispered, "Maura can you promise me something?" I turned my head and looked at her.
"Promise me that you'll never hurt yourself again?" Jane had plead in her eyes that I could melt into.
"I promise."
...
Hey guys so what's with Rizzoli and isles ending!? This is absolutely ridiculous! Eventually the fandom is going to die and Rizzles will all but be a distant memory. This makes me cry just thinking about it! I really hope that they change their mind!