The Diner

Jane and Maura walked into the diner and were immediately placed at a table and given menus.
"What do you think you want baby doll?" Jane asked.
"I want you to have a veggie omlet." Maura replied with a smirk. Jane just looked at her with a look that made Maura laugh.
"I'm getting pizza." Jane said and Maura made a face.
"But Janee." Maura groaned but she knew she couldn't win so she let Jane get her pizza. Maura got French toast with strawberries on the side.
"Tootsie. Thank you." Maura suddenly said.
"No problem, my love." Jane responded.

Jane's POV: It was nice to see that Maura was feeling better. When we finished we ended up just sitting there for a while just talking. I noticed that she was starting to feel uncomfortable and she kept glancing at someone behind me so I figured that she would probably want to leave. I decided to stand up and go to the counter to pay, leaving her for a moment. As soon as I walked over to the counter, a tall slim man went over to my wife.

Maura's POV: Ian. Crap he looks good. Stop thinking like that! I look over at Jane's ass to think about her beauty instead of his. I can't stare to long though because before I know it, Ian is right next to me with his dreamy eyes looking into mine. I have to pull away. I can't and before I know it, I tell Jane that I'll meet her in the car. I see the look of worry and confusion on her face, and immediately guilt floods through my body as I walk out laughing with Ian.
~~~
"So babe is that your friend?" Ian asked.
"Yep she's my best friend." Maura replied, not mentioning that she was happily married.
"So who's the man?" Ian asked as he gestured towards Maura's ring.
"I don't have a man. It's a best friend ring that Jane gave me." Replied Maura. She knew that the ring story wasn't true and that it was her wedding ring but she all of a sudden felt anxious.

Maura's POV: I can't believe I just lied about who Jane was to me. Ian is gesturing to the other end of the building and he pins me against the wall and crashes his lips to mine. I want to pull away but it feels so good. his hands are running up to my bra, under my shirt, and as soon as he grasps onto my breasts, I moan. I hear footsteps coming closer and I don't realize who it is until we have to part for air.

Jane's POV: I am stunned. I am so confused and heartbroken right now that I'm on the verge of tears. His filthy hands were on my wife's skin and she liked it! I can't believe this. My hand is cupped over my mouth as I stand there. When Maura finally sees me her eyes fill with regret.
~~~
"Jane, I can explain." Maura says as she steps out of Ian's grasp.
"Why do you have to explain to her about your love life? You're single so it's not like you are cheating on anyone." Ian said and Maura looked down, ashamed at what had just happened.
"Nice Maura, nice." Jane whispered and took off her wedding band and threw it and walked briskly to the car. Jane couldn't hold it in any longer. She bawled her eyes out driving home and then realised she would have to be with Maura later.
"I'm not leaving my own house." she mumbled to herself throwing the keys to the car on the ground before starting to chug multiple beer bottles at a time. She had began to feel wobbly, and passed out on the couch, temporarily escaping her problems.