Chapter 14

Jane Pov
"Ellen wake up!" I ran down the hallway as Ian took Maura. I ran into her room.
"Ellen sweetie we have to get out of here now." I gently shook Ellen as she looked at me with scared eyes.
"Mommy what's happening?" Her voice trembled.
"Maura was kidnapped." Stay here while I run to put clothes on." I hurried out of Ellen's room and ran into mine. I couldn't believe this was happening. all the recovering that she went through from the first incident.... God damnit! I mumbled curse words under my breath as I grabbed a hairtie and threw my thick curly hair in a ponytail. I came out of my room and carried Ellen. I didn't feel like waiting for her with the crutches. I put her in the backseat and we drove to BPD.
...
Maura Pov
What did I ever do to have this happen to me...I had just made up with Jane and now this?? Ugh I hated everything. I was in Ian's car still in my robe.
"Babe are you hungry?" Ian grinned at me as we pulled up through a drive through at a McDonald's.
"No." I angrily looked at him. He shrugged as he ordered a burger and fries.
I hope that crap gave him a heart attack. We pulled away and after a few minutes of driving, we pulled up to his house. Shit. Jane didn't know where he lived. She didn't even get to see his car! Why must everything be against me. He took my arm and took me inside. I was brought to his room and he looked at me.
"take your robe off dyke." His gun was pointed at me so I did what I was told and slowly took my robe off crossing my arms over my breasts.
"Get on the bed." He pointed to a king sized bed that I crawled up to in fear for my life. I sat there as he quickly removed all his clothes and handcuffed me to the bed. This all brought back the horrors of Mike Zaul. Oh how badly hurt I was.
"Now time for the fun part. Do you remember all those times we made love?" Ian looked at me. He must be an alcoholic now.
"Nope. None of it at all." I glared at him. His face turned very angry and before I knew it, his fist clashed with my ribs causing me to yell out in pain. I tried to hold back tears as he climbed on top of me and started making me have sex with him.
...
Third Person
They got to the station just in time.
"Korsak!" Jane was in tears. she brought Ellen to her desk and let her sit there.
"Rizzoli what's wrong?" Korsak was worried and let Jane hug him as he hugged her back.
"Maura was taken by her old lover. She's gonna be raped! She can't go through this again!" Jane was crying pretty hard now as her old friend just let her cry and cry.
"We'll find her don't worry." He gave Jane a last reassuring hug and they immediately went to figure out what to do.