Furious Battle Yami Game !

Alice

She had been staying at the Mutuo's for a few weeks now. Having to go to school again was something she dreaded but she had Yugi. "Afternoon break ! Let's play basketball !" A student yelled outside.

Getting herself comfy  for their afternoon ritual. Yugi this time was building a house out of cards. "Hey Yugi !" A voice interrupted and the building collapsed. Looking she saw a male student twirling a basketball on his forefinger. "Don't just play by yourself. Why not play basketball with us sometime ?" He asked.

"Eh ? That's alright. The team I join would lose..." Yugi said. Looking at her now,"That's true. Hey Alice, wanna play ?" Still watching the cards as Yugi gathered them. "No. I'd rather watch Yugi," she replied.

You just want to see my underwear you perv, she thought.

Once all the cards were away and the student was gone did Yugi pull out the gold box with Egyptian writing, she had seen it before in his room several times. Inside were puzzle pieces, she knew this because when Yugi was to preoccupied to notice her in his room watching. Of course she never spoke and would leave when he would stop.

"I've always got it with me. It's my treasure ! In this box, is my treasure, but it's a complete secret. So, here's the quiz...The treasure in this box is something you can see, but you've never seen before. So ! What is it ? The answer is..." Yugi said as the box was snatched from him.

"Jounouchi-kun," Yugi said in surprise. Glaring at the brutish blonde she stayed silent but watched. "Yugi. Why are you talking to yourself ? 'Can see but can't see', saying a bunch of stuff I don't get." "That's because you're dumb. A dumb brute like you could never understand even the most simple puzzle and hey I'm right here," she snarled.

"Ah ! Please return that ! Return !" Yugi said as he reached up high. Feeling toyed and ignored she got up to slam into the idiot only to miss because he tossed the box and got out of the way. "Ah, timidly treasuring this box... You know Yugi... That's the part of you that pisses me off. Let me coach you into being more of a man ! Come on, you want this box back right ? If so come at me with full force !"

Man I hate this guy. He's picking on someone smaller then him. What a bully, she thought. "I...I hate fighting and violence !" Yugi shouted. So cute, like a teddy bear or should it be a baby panda ? 

"You got no guts, but you've got a loud voice !" Jounouchi complained. "Just give back the box, it's not your's !" She shouted. "Yeah ! Stop it Jounouchi !"Turning she saw brunette haired Honda. "Oh ?! You want something ? 1st year, student president reject... clean up member Honda-kun ? The blonde taunted.

Oh boy, here we go again, she complained. "I'm not a clean up member ! I'm a beautification Club Member !" Honda shouted. Why would such a stupid club exist ? "You're voice is loud too," Jounouchi commented/complained as he clutched his ears.

As the typical argument reared it's boring head she tuned the two out. "It's extremely important to me," Yugi said. Just then another student came in, this one she hated very much. "If it's boring then give it back right away !" Anzu yelled as she grabbed the box.

The short haired brunette reminded her of a wicked witch that tripped people with her broom stick. "Also, bullying someone weaker than yourself, you're the boring one !" Anzu continued. Weaker ? Just let me bring out one of my pokemon out and I'll show you who's weak, she thought.

Yugi however did not seem offended by this."I'm not bullying the weak ! I'm making Yugi a man..." was the blonde's weak defense. "Shut up !" Anzu shouted. "Ah !?" They all heard.

Looking surprised Anzu rushed, "Sorry ! That wasn't directed at you Miho." The pale lavender haired girl said softly," I'm surprised ! There are so many people that I still haven't had lunch with..."At once the love besotted fool and slave shouted, "That's no good ! I'll buy it for you right away !" Honda shouted as he ran out.