Pokemon Beach Battle !

Yugi

He watched Alice as she battled against Jounouchi and Honda in a Pokemon Battle. She had explained the basics and such before they did a blind pick. Honda got this smelly slime creature called Muk. Safe to say a guy like Honda who liked cleanliness was not happy to be partnered with a living purple sludge.

Jounouchi got this pink creature that resembled a cross between a Salamander and a hippo. It had vacant eyes, curled pink ears and a tan muzzle. It seemed very dim in the intelligence area. However Alice seemed fond of the creature as she immediately cuddled it.

   "Slowpoke ! You are so cute !" Alice began to scratch behind its ears and then back, in a blur the creature bared its stomach to receive the most wonderful belly rub. Its eye's were glazed in pleasure before Alice remembered them.

    "Oh, sorry everyone. It's just that me and Slowpoke have been through a lot," She explained before randomly selecting her pokemon. "Come one out !" Two very familiar small pokemon appeared.

   Spritzee and Misdreavus happily greeted Alice. "Let's battle !"

The two tiny pokemon clearly battled together often as the two seemed to dance in sync. It shot a dark ball containining shadows. Sand splattered covering the two tiny pokemon. "Misdreavus ! Use psychic !" Muk gave a cry before something hurled it farther away into the sand.

  "Use Thunderbolt Spritzee !" It was clear enough for them to see the tiny, cute pokemon as it crackled with electricity before zapping the pink pokemon................."Slow !" It yelped five seconds later.

"What the heck was that about ?" Jounouchi commented at the tearful pokemon."I guess I forgot to mention my Slowpoke takes at least five seconds to process pain !" Alice admitted. 

"Muk, use Sludge !" Honda ordered. Muk obligingly hurled some of it's slugs. "Send it back with Fairy Wind !" Alice counted. The strong breeze sent the mucky sludge back as it splattered on Slowpoke.

Jounouchi

That's it ! They were getting creamed by Alice ! What moves does this thing have ?..........think you dumb blonde ! Yawn, he remembered now. "Use Yawn !"

3rd POV

"Use Yawn !" Jounouchi ordered. Alice smiled at this and grinned. "I was hopping you'd do that ! Now you two !" Using Fairy Wind and Psychic both Muk and Slowpoke who in mid yawn got hit by the move.

With the two deep in dream land did Alice yell, "This battle is over ! Muk and Slowpoke are unable to battle ! Dumb and dumber you are out !" Both protested at this. "Not only was it painful to watch but those are my pokemon," Alice ignored them as she treated her pokemon with a mix of medicines.

Yugi

"Now it's your turn, Yugi," Alice turned to him as she presented him with a bag full of tiny spheres of all colors and designs. Randomly grabbing two out he copied Alice and saw who he randomly picked, a yellow and black creature and then a giant dog big enough to ride on.

   "That's Elekid the electric pokemon," Alice pointed at the first, on top of it's head were horns that looked like the prongs of a electric outlet. "And that's Stoutland, its very loyal and intelligent."

  Alice got a fluffy little sheep and a flame backed creature that reminded him of a ferret.

Alice

Time to see what Yugi learned watching her face off against dumb and dumber.  "Quilava use Smokescreen !" She decided to use it as a cover. A well used but useful tactic. "Quick ! Stoutland use Roar !" She heard Yugi order.