Death match ! On a Game board !

3rd pov

They heard cheering as they continued on. "DEATH-T 4 ! Welcome to my stage ! Yugi !" Mokuba welcomed with a smug look.  "Anzu, Jounouchi, Miho ! I'll definitely win this !" Yami promised confidently.

  As Yami headed for he next challenge the crowd chattered doubtfully as he continued confidently. "At last Yugi, You've reached DEATH-T-4 ! Congrats !" Mokuba greeted him as he opened the door to the glass box, it was similar to the one where Yugi's Grandpa had dueled in. 

"Here you are again, Still the same brat as before," Yami remarked. "That other Yugi...Good to see you !" Mokuba continued. "I'll tell you something, Yugi ! The final stage you've been aiming for, The battle with Seto-sama, is above this place...Look ! Take that elevator to get to him !"

 "Mokuba...Are you saying that if I beat you, the way to your brother will open ?" Yami concluded. 

"But it's impossible ! This is the stage where you die, Yugi ! And your friends too !" Mokuba was confident that he would win as he pointed at one of the goons aiming a loaded gun at Jounouchi's head.

 However Jounouchi assured Yami to continue and that they would be fine.

The game would once again be Capsule Monster Chess except it would have virtual reality this time. It was the same board as before and even had a larger version below them.  However nothing changed, Yami was given weak Capsule Monsters while Mokuba hoarded the strong.

Below them, Yami's blob monster with tiny wings, Level 1 Hyumoko was burnt into dust by Mokuba's  Level 5 Armorzaurus. "Yugi's weak little monster was slaughtered !" Mokuba cackled. Grinning he mentioned the penalty, the Sensation of Death.

Mokuba

I'll definitely beat Yugi ! My brother will hate it, But I'll be the one who beat Yugi ! He thought as the other Yugi his brother was so obsessed about accepted the challenge.

Alice

That was a close one, She shook for a second as she glanced at her Kirlia, even the pokemon was unsettled or was it because the pokemon easily picked up her emotions ? Glancing at the cheering bloodthirsty crowd.

  This whole world is full of PSYCHOS ! It felt like this world was trying to kill her intentionally. Looking at the stage she could see the expected, Yami had all the weak Capsule Monsters while Mokuba had mostly Level 5's. The weakest was a Level 4, Namahaagen. She remembered it from Yugi's lessons it's abilities were Snarl and Glare.

  The only way she remembered it was because of those sharp teeth it bared and it reminded her of a angry Mightyena.

As they arranged she could see Yami arranged 3 in front while the two stood behind.  Below Mokuba's Monsters began to move while Yami's stayed put. Eyeing the bloodthirsty crowd she ducked back.

  "Kirlia, thank you for saving me. Now return."

"Kirlia," Her pokemon replied before returning. Now to get passed all these people and reach Yami and the others. She had no doubt she'd be shot by some goon. Slowly and painfully making her way she heard a voice comment, "Isn't she supposed to be dead ?"

DAMN ! Speed walking away she stopped when that fluffy white haired boy appeared. "Alice. I'm glad your okay."

Gengar

He floated unseen as one of the brat's monster barreled into the pig snouted monster. "Way to go !" He cheered as only three monsters stood.  Floating to the caterpillar/caterpie as it looked like it was heading somewhere important.

It began to change, evolving. From a caterpie to a Heracross-like creature. Floating around the beetle monster he grinned as the cheerful looking creature. For such a strong monster it still looks friendly, He remarked  before noticing his trainer trying to sneak past the crowd with the aid of the strange white haired boy.

Alice

No ! Yami can't loose ! She saw the giant ape about to stomp on the cowering little mole. Except at the last second the giant gorilla cracked in two.  

"The loser get's the Penalty Game ! That's the Law of DEATH-T !" Kaiba said along with some cruel things to his brother right before he pushed a button. 

The glass box became clouded but they could easily hear Mokuba's terrified screams."Mokuba !" Yami rushed to save the brat. 

Gengar

He stared at the picture Mokuba clutched with tearful eyes. He feel's different, Mokuba's rottenness seemed gone and now the boy was seeing clearly. 

"Yami !" Alice appeared as she enveloped Yami in a hug. "Your alive !" Yami replied happily as he hugged Alice back.