Don't Touch the Forbidden Game

Alice

Today was truly boring as Jounouchi went on how tired he was about his boring life. Tuning it out she fed Namid who eagerly jumped around. "No. Stop it," She heard. Looking up she noticed the others were sneaking around a building.

 Following them she saw a bullying scene. "Hey, isn't that Imori from class ?" She questioned. It wasn't often you would see a scrawny skinny orange haired kid who always had this tired, I stayed up the entire night.

Imori was what she would call a runt. To small and weak, he was a ideal target for bullying. Watching on, one of the larger thugs threw a coin at a pot. It didn't go in. Next was Imori's turn however Yugi intervened.

Yugi flipped his coin, as it rolled and bounced off a few barrels and crates and then a bush the coin landed on the pot's rim where it fell in.

"What !? That wasn't fair !" The second thug objected. Yeah it was, she thought as she stealthy moved in. However Dumb and Dumber beat her to it as they intimidated the dumb thugs who only thought to use brute strength.

"Your amazing, Yugi-kun," Imori thanked. "It's no big deal," Yugi replied with a blush. "You really are the son of a game shop owner," She pointed out. "He's cool when it's not about strength," Miho added.

   "Yugi-kun is really good at all games, right ? That really is amazing. I have no skills," Imori said. "I don't believe that," Yugi said. "I really want to be like Yugi," Imori replied wistfully.

Bored she slipped away. It was getting kind of strange staying at a place so long. She needed to train with her pokemon.

Later

"Use Night Slash !" She ordered as Meowth lunged while Roselia dodged. Leaping high in the air the Thorn pokemon used Petal Blizzard. The beautiful petals circled right before hitting Meowth. "Cut the petals with Fury Swipes !"

The effect was rather  flattering as the now harmless petals fluttered bye. Twirling Roselia used Aromatherapy, enveloping them in a wonderful scent of roses the Grass type then used Sunny Day.

"Use Double Team and then Shadow Claw !" Roselia seemed to be planning on finishing this battle fast. At once five Meowths appeared. Each had sharp claws made of shadows. The Ghost type attack hit Roselia who was down.

"That was dazzling guys," She praised the two pokemon.

It had gotten pretty dark now. Time to head back. "Return," She ordered.

"But this seal must not be undone. This is Ryuuhai, called Dragon Block. A game passed down in China. This is the first time I've seen it," Gramps said. Not bothering to let them know she was here she looked at the clay vase and the box that were bother sealed.

I'm gonna guess this dangerous game belongs to the wet blanket's family, She thought as she glanced as Imori. The kid was rather dark and unbalanced. It seemed Yugi had befriended another troublesome person.

I'll just assign Misdreavus and Gengar to babysit the little panda. Also as note she had those socks and vest to burn tomorrow as well. Yugi had forgotten all about them so it was safe to burn those suckers.

I'll make him Mareep socks, She added.  That would be way better since Mareep wool could not be beaten by a normal common sheep in this world.

"Dragon Block ?" Yugi questioned.

"Dragon Block  in the past was used to train those learning  Taoism and Feng Shui," Gramps informed. "Feng Shui ? That fortune telling ?"

"Yes. Feng Shui is a way of controlling the energy  coming from the land. It's said it was formed over 4000 years ago."