Project Start

Alice

She stayed silent the whole time even when Kiaba mentioned that his Father, the founder died six months ago. She remembered some time ago, had it been six months that her ghost pokemon had come back acting rather strange ?

  It would not have surprised her if Kaiba and his little monster brat of a brother had a hand in it but since the guy was those two's dad then he could not have been a saint. The apple does not fall far from the tree, huh Kaiba.

As for Kaiba's dream, it was a beyond huge building. Kaiba Land. "An indoor amusement park then," She summarized with a knowing look. "Yes, I've always dreamed of creating it," Kaiba replied with a smirk.

   This can't be good.

Kaiba might have fooled Yugi and Jounouchi but not her. And as to prove her suspicions a unshaven man in a rumpled suite yelled, "You killed the Company President ! You took over Kaiba Corp and forced your own Father out of business ! That's why he killed himself ! You monster !"

Men in matching uniforms forcefully escorted the man away. That man used to be the Right-Hand of Kaiba's Father, but now he was unemployed trash as Kaiba refereed him. With a cheerful look on his face Kaiba showed them around.

  The 3D ride of high-tech machines was pretty good but from her world she had heard of a certain scientist who had created pokemon that were practically real, but he was stuck in jail for some crime but either way her world was more advanced.

 As Kaiba escorted them to a special show, she could hear people yelling. I don't like this at all, she dreaded. Ever since she had ended up in this strange world it became apparent that the evil here had a tight hold and if you were rolling in money you could get away with some serious stuff like murder.

   Both brothers had tried to harm them, this was more likely to be a trap meant to kill. I'll have to be on my guard then. And even that white haired new boy, when he recoiled from touching the Millennium Puzzle she knew something was up.

It was an arena and in a glass box was Yugi's grandpa with a serious look on his face. When he noticed Yugi he looked worried. They could not hear a thing and neither could he from the looks of it.

Kaiba arrived wearing that fur trimmed robe as he lied that Yugi's Grandpa claimed he was the Undefeated Master of Duel Monsters. Inside the box it seemed was as advanced as the rides as Kaiba's Cyclops attacked Yugi's Grandpa.

All right I'm stopping this farce ! Irritated she moved to yank the door open but Mr. Goon stopped her. Turning she glared at the man as she wish him a painful death. "Get your hands off me now," She slowly warned him.

As she struggled she saw Kaiba tear the Blue Eyes White Dragon card with malicious glee. There are only four in existence, he tore it because he could not have it ! She would even bet he used excessive force to get whatever he wanted !

"That's who you work for ? A evil brat who doesn't care about anything but himself !?" She spat as she kicked the man between the legs. While some may say it was crude but effective she said he deserved it. As the man crumbled as he clutched his groin in pain.

It would take at least 10 minutes for him to be even able to get up.