Alice and Yugi's Secret

Alice

It seemed like they were constantly getting into trouble like a few days ago someone stole Miho's watch. A watch people ! Of course there was Kaiba and several others that were for completely stupid reasons. And I mean Jounouchi and Honda stupid.

As for today they were at a Museum. She did learn that Jounouchi had a fear of mummies while judging that stupid look on Honda's mug the bonehead was thinking something stupid.

Yugi's Grandpa or should I say Gramps. I was told it was okay but it still feels weird calling him that. Gramps introduced us to Professor Yoshibori who seemed rather nice and loved to learn from ancient artifacts. But the other man, the Special Art Dealer who sponsored the Professor's expedition. When he spotted the Millennium Puzzle he grabbed it so hard with his beefy hands he almost choked Yugi.

He then asked Yugi if you could put the Puzzle on display which eventually Yugi agreed to. She did not trust the man. He seemed greedy and it felt if the Puzzle did not remain in her sight it would be missing by the end of the day.

But she had a plan for this greedy old fart. She'd have Misdreavus watch him. But not now because everyone would notice. She'd have to wait for the right time.

"Misdreavus, come on out," She whispered once she was hidden. At once the little ghost pokemon appeared and greeted her with a smile. Pointing at the pig nosed man," Keep an eye on that man and don't be seen." Nodding the pokemon disappeared to follow her instructions.

Smiling she headed back. "Amazing, Anzu, look at this necklace ! The ruby is even bigger than the chickens !" Miho said excitedly. Does this girl think more than just herself and jewelry ? She thought before saying,"Those aren't chickens Miho, they're probably falcons and you are drooling by the way."

Leaving Miho to clean herself up she looked at a statue with a arm missing. Considering it had it's arms crossed in a regal was and was richly detailed she supposed it could be of a great Pharaoh. Glancing she saw the others looking at a mural.

There was a Jackal headed God with a scale. He was weighing a human heart with a feather. It was beautifully made with rich color still remaining with ancient writing. "This is the judgement of the dead isn't it ?" Gramps asked.

"Before the King of the Underworld, the dead's crimes from when they were alive...would be measured using a scale. If the weight of the sin caused the scale to tilt to one side, monsters would eat them," The Professor explained causing almost everyone to shudder. "Scary," Miho commented.

"Okay ! Next is the Mummy Corner, " Professor said as their tour guide. "Mummy ! So we have to see them ?" Jounouchi asked terrified. Honda had that stupid smile on his face again. I wish he would just get rid of that disgusting face, She thought.

Once they saw the ancient King did Miho scream. "Finally. Okay, Miho-chan ! Go ahead and jump into my chest !" Honda yelled as he closed his eyes and opened his arms wide expectingly. So that's the dumb idea he had thought up. Figures.

"Cute !" Miho stated as Honda's offer fell on death ears. According to Miho she found the ancient King cute because the shaved head reminded her of a baby. Poor King, She thought as she sent the poor mummy a apologetic look. Who'd want to put up with something like this ?

As for Honda, instead of Miho it was Jounouchi in his arms. "I suddenly felt bad...it's the curse...the mummy's curse !" The blonde idiot stammered still in the arms of a guy. "How long are you going to do that ?!" With a hard shove Jounouchi found himself face to face with the Pharaoh, the only thing separating them was a thin piece of glass.

Screaming he rushed the others away before they could get cursed. He's like a chicken with a head cut off, She thought as she looked back at the ancient ruler with Yugi. Before long a man in a turban, he looked like an Egyptian. She noticed in his hands was a Scale with the Eye of Horus. Just like the Puzzle, She thought.