Evil Dragons

Alice

Coming back to the shop after doing some trainers did she stiffen as some kid walked by her. "What was that all about ?!" She demanded as she felt it. Like Yami's Shadow Games and maybe as old and powerful.

   Walking inside she had to ask, "What was up with that kid ?" Yugi looked up puzzled, "Oh Imori ? He goes to the same school as us." Well that answers one question but what was with that crazy power I felt.

   "An what was with that urn thing with all those talismans ?" The thing looked ancient. "Oh The Dragon Block, from China. From what I heard in ancient times it was used as a final test for Feng Shui Masters. It uses the power of the environment, like magic," Yugi's Grandpa explained.

   "And no doubt dangerous," She added having a bad feeling about this.

After school she noticed Yugi with that strange kid, Imori. "Houndoom, follow their trail," She ordered her pokemon. "Gengar, make sure no one sees us," She ordered to her unseen waiting pokemon. 

"You were a hopeless weakling, Till you gained the Power of Darkness thanks to this puzzle....Isn't that right Yugi ? 

   My Grandfather left me a lot of books about games....One of the books came from Ancient Egypt.....At first I could not make a connection with the games and then...I finally found it ! The Secret of the Millennium Puzzle !

  This is what it said 'The one able to solve The Millennium Puzzle.....Will receive  the Power of The Game Darkness and become The Shepherd of Darkness !"

The one your talking about is Yami. It's really up to him if he wants to play and she was sure he would not except Imori. 

   "I had sworn to beat you....To become The Shephard of Darkness !" Yeah, that's Yami. You will never be any Shepherd of Darkness, She thought. "If you want your Millennium Puzzle back  you have to accept my challenge...For a Game of Darkness !"

   As Imori explained about the details of the game, loser's soul get's taken away but that was the only way to seal The Dragon Block. "First let me explain the rules, We will use this map for the feild. And put the Block with 'House' written on it on the map. That becomes the base. 

  However I decide where your base is." He placed a block down on the map. "Next, we take turns pulling six blocks out of the box."

"Gengar, go find that book, Imori was talking about," She whispered hopping not to be overheard. 

Gengar

It took some time since there were so many books to look through but he finally found it. "Hahaha ! I did it ! I beat you !" The creepy brat laughed. "Yugi !" Alice yelled. Yugi's body collapsed but his hand managed to grab onto the puzzle.

  The Puzzle glowed for a second before Yami took over. "That was way too close....Imori....This time I'm betting my other soul to win this game of yours !"

Alice

"That was way too close....Imori....This time I'm betting my other soul to win this game of yours !" Yami promise. Thank goodness Yugi's body houses two souls, She thought. "If I had grabbed the Millennium Puzzle just a moment later, my soul would have been lost forever..."

   Imori on the other hand looked flustered. He must really want to be this 'Shepherd of Darkness' really bad. Yami would have to play and win this game in order to get Yugi's soul back. Imori explained it took at least three months for a soul to be completely devoured.

  Completely ? Yugi's in big trouble ! They had to get the little baby panda's soul out of there right away ! 

   After a while Imori summoned 2 dragons, Water and Wood Dragon. The Water Dragon looked like some sort of eyeless fish with a light attached to it. It's hooked fanged teeth were intimidating while the Wood Dragon looked like roughly cut piece of driftwood.

  Yami summoned Earth and Metal. Both had similar shapes but the textures were completely different as Metal dragon's sleek form had many sharp ridges. This would be much more entertaining if peoples souls and even land weren't in danger.

It also explained how that island had disappeared too.

"Yugi, didn't you use a Metal Dragon before ? Did you forget my Water Dragon blew away your Metal dragon last time ?" Imori gloated as he laughed. It was true, Metal against Water was not a good match.

  As the Water Dragon went to flush Yami's Metal Dragon did the Earth Dragon's bulky form react. This dragon had a few special abilities, besides creating Earthquakes it also could absorb water. 

Earth protected Metal by raising them up with raised pieces of earth. 

"The Earth Element strengthens Metal, and Metal get's protected by the Earth ! As long as I have my Earth Dragon your Water dragon will be useless !" Yami explained. However the Wood Dragon kept growing and growing larger. Water and Wood benefitted each other, She noted.

  Then the Wood attacked Earth with it's roots and began to suck the Earth dry. Water then attacked Metal however it was weakened enough it only did a bit of damage as some rust developed on the Metal Dragon's legs.

  Metal, with the last of it's strength chopped at the Wood Dragon, Both Wood and Metal were sucked in by the rapid water. Now with Earth and Water left gorges were formed out of the earth and the struggling Water Dragon found itself consumed. 

"Imori ! The Penalty Game ! This time it will be your soul that will be offered !" A white round soul appeared and entered the game while Yugi's soul returned to them unharmed. "Okay, I think we can all agree this game should stay sealed for eternity," She commented as she collected the game and sealed it back while Imori's slumped form stayed there.

   "Gengar, did you get the book ?" She asked only for her pokemon to appear with a book in it's hands. "Ok, we've got everything, let's go."

With the book, game and Yugi's Soul they left Imori's soulless body in the secret room in the cellar.