Monster Fighter

Alice

"So cute !" She commented at the rabbit-like monster. Jounouchi's was a sleek muscular reptilian monster. "What game is this ?" Yugi went through more games then she could keep track off. "Monster Fighter, Beat'M Up and Arm wrestling mixed together," Yugi explained.

   "Oh, I like Digital Pet more I think," She commented as she brought out Namid, her Mega Lopunny  who happily hopped around while Yugi and Jounouchi played Monster Fighter.

  Watching with disinterest she noticed the controls had certain attacks, Punch, Kick, Guard and a Special Attack Trigger. Yugi was on a roll as his rabbit monster kept on attacking until Jonouchi was overwhelmed.

  "March Tornado Punch !" Yugi cried his cute sounding special attack. 

Next day at school Yugi and Jonouchi made the game popular as they played with the students watching. Not even at the end of the day everyone talked about buying one. Oh and Jonouchi still lost repeatedly.

  After a week Monster Fighter was famous, kids played it whenever they could and all the shops were quickly running out of Monster Fighter. Which made Yugi's grandpa happy about the huge profit.

Yawning she turned to dig through her bag for the buttery Shortbread Cookies she had baked last night. Rich chocolate exploded in her mouth before she turned to offer Yugi some.

  "Hey, where did Yugi go ?" She questioned as she scanned the classroom.  "That guy...Kougi wanted to see him. That guy's bad news," A student replied. Getting up she followed her Gengar who had been wandering free.

  However the pokemon stopped her from reaching the rooftop. A bruised and hurt Yugi limped down. 

Gengar

He followed the Monster Hunter who was selling the toys he had stolen. So this what he was doing with the stolen toys. Monster Fighter was in such a high demand and he made money off of his little Black Market.

Alice

"There's so many," Alice commented as Yami challenged the Hunter with Jonouchi's Monster. 

Standing at the sidelines she watched as Yami kept guarding the Hunter's attacks. Seeing Yami focused the Hunter punched but he just dodged it without taking his eyes off the game. "If you get distracted...You're Monster's Guard will drop," Was his only comment.

  Yami was amazing, whatever game he played he always won. Well except during a Pokémon Battle, she was still able to beat him at that. "Left upper !" Yami yelled as the spider-like monster received a punch.

  But this was a Yami Game, a Game of Shadows and the Hunter was learning this the hard way as his left side of his face cracked. "The Monsters in this game won't be damaged because...We will be damaged instead !"

  "D..damn," The Hunter muttered.

  "Now you understand...If you don't treat this game seriously, Your body will get smashed up ! The first point goes to me ! This is a 'Monster Fighter' Game of Darkness !"

The Hunter was still bent over in pain. Getting punched and literally having your face cracked would definitely hurt. "When the monsters in this game get hurt, The players are, too !"