Let's Find Love

Alice

She yawned widely as she followed Yugi blearily. Never much of a morning person, especially in this noisy new world. Add Yugi's Mother noticing her napping on her son's bed. Ow.

 Grimicing she rubbed her aching ears. Really I fall asleep watching Yugi play his Sock Game and this was what she got. "Yugi !" She heard the Witch Anzu greet. The mentioning of Test Results made her groan.

   "Hmm ? What's wrong Alice ?" Yugi asked. "You all are crazy," She replied with another yawn. "What's it like back in your world ?" Anzu asked. 

  "Mmm...Greener, even in the cities there was usually more nature. We don't have people out to kill you. Completely different from this world," She summerized. "You really miss it. How'd you end up here anyway ?"

"Flying, add some freaky storm plus fates playing a joke on me and you get this," She explained with a shrug before spreading her arms. "Oh yeah, I got something," Anzu remembered something. She withdrew something that looked like a Key Chain Game.

  "It's a Mobile Combatibility Tester, Lovely Mate. It's popular with girls." With that she explained you put in birthdate, name, blood type and I don't know how but it sends a personalived signal. If the matching signals are together they beep.

Anzu handed Yugi the blue, her the white while Anzu had a pink one. 

However Anzu tried to be sneaky and test her and Yugi's combatibility. No beep.However the damned hag was sure it would beep. 

The Aptitute Test

While the boys played their Bingo Game she saw she got placed #20. "That's pretty good," She commented. However the fun was over when the School Counciler appeared and pointed out their grades. 

Yugi #372

Honda #380

Jounouchi #392

Things got bad when the guy noticed the keychain hanging out of Yugi's pocket. The guy had he nerve saying he would be forgiven for anything. About to crush the game Yami appeared. "Oh, we have WORTH !! We have worth you could never dream of ! For example, At games...Ive never lost !"

True Yami had never lost a single game and she was fine with that staying. 

And that's how the game started. Yami, Dumb and Dumber and to find it within the hour. Lose, they had suspended and the keychain gets smashed. 

30 minutes later the game started after the counciler hid the game. 

Dumb and Dumber brought out shovels and pickaxe from a nearby construction site but she doubted the counciler would go outside. 

21 minutes left.

She had an idea. "Yami, I think this will be useful." She gave him her Lovely Mate. "I can find it with this !" With that Yami was off with a hunch.  Smiling she went to the girls bathroom and let out Misdreavus and Gengar.

  "Make sure the game is fair and not rigged," She enstructed. "Gen, Mis," The two said at the same time before disappearing.

Gengar

"So where would a snobby teacher go or consider safe from students ?" He quesioned out loud.  "The Teachers Office," Misdreavus suppled. 

And she was right.

Yami used their trainer's Lovely Mate and it beeped. "Bebeep ! bebeep !" They could hear under the guys thick hair. Feeling evil and having a theory he tested it out. Flipping the hair during the fight.

   It was in the hairpiece and the teacher was bald. "Please don't tell anybody my secret !" He pleaded. 

Alice

"Thank you....Alice," Yami gave back her Lovely Mate.