American Hero Part 2

Alice

"Get lost !" She snapped. She had been in a bad mood for the last few days. She looked at the idiot two and promised them pain. Unnerved the two left before the Zombie boy reached them. "I'll see you back at the shop," She yawned.

It looked like the two were going to be chatting together.

Sprawled on her bed she stared at the cieling. How she wished for fields full of grass being swept by the strong wind. Clear, cold pools of water, woods full of life. Even the vast ocean would be welcome to her.

   And she was trapped in this world. A prisinor in this hellish world. She had Yami and Yugi but everything else... she hated it. How much she wished to go home, to run free and wild.

"Doom," She heard as she felt a snout nudge her. "I'm awake," She replied as she got up. Already dressed in her old trainer clothes, a black sleveless shirt with a loose turtleneck with a triangle cut. Tight black and red jeans with diamond cuts and black booted heels.

Adding a belt that held a small pouch holding her Poke Balls did she jump out her window and race after her Houndoom. Yami was already dealing with the punks.

"Haven't you caused enough trouble ?" She questioned the Zombie costumed boy. "Houndoom, use Roar," She ordered as she did not bother to look at the little fool.

Looking at the spray paint she saw the cigarette  bud. As the maze of flames lit up did she comment, "It took them that long to remember that spray is flammable ? And leaving a smoldering cigarette bud... idiots."

Looking away she noticed the two, Father and Son left. Rather the boy had fainted. "Houndoom, use Flamethrower," She ordered. The blast of fire helped make the maze become even more dangerous.

   "Your in a bad mood," Yami commented. "You would too. I hate this world," She replied as she stared at the dancing flames. "I only like you and Yugi."

"I feel like a prisioner here," She added. "Houndoom," Her pokemon tried to comfort her. "I know Doomie," She sighed as she hugged her pokemon back. "I'm sorry you haven't found a way back. How did you get here even ?" Yami questioned as he looked intently at her.

"Flying, there was a sudden storm. It was so violent. Alteria was constantly being battered and I wasen't any better," She retold her story as she relived it.

As she finished her tale did Yami ask, "Do you know if someone could have done this ?" Looking up at Yami she replied, "Yes, some of the legendary pokemon of my world are known for their abilities. Creating the Ocean, the Land, going through time and even space."

  "What's it like there ?" Yami sounded intrigued. "Full of life and wonder," She replied dreamily as she thought of her home. "Those who  have pokemon, some travel the world and have battles and all sorts of things."

   "That sounds fun."