Terrifying Squares

Alice

The DEATH 1 part 3 was rather odd. The entire room was a checker board pattern of two purples. A block fell almost crushing them.  "Everyone be careful ! Another block is falling !" Yugi warned. Two more fell, almost landing on Jounouchi this time.

  We need to get out of here before we get crushed ! 

More and more blocks fell leaving them all to run to escape. If I could, I would let my pokemon out and have them make a way out. However Yugi found a open, way up in one of the walls.

They had to avoid being crushed while waiting for the blocks to stack up enough for them to climb to safety. Just then a block landed next to Yugi. "Everyone, try not to get surrounded. If the block."

  "Damn it ! We'll get crushed at this rate !" Jounouchi commented as he moved out of the way. If only I could read auras. She had heard of the rare skill of a kingdom that once had a Aura Guardian. They could see and control aura.

  Just be calm and sense it. She slowly breathed in and out as she closed her eyes. Please, any deities that can hear me, give me Aura Sight. 

All around her she could hear the blocks falling as she was stuck in darkness. "Why is Alice closing her eyes ?" Anzu questioned. Then she saw it ! The whole room was in blue and  she saw one land near Anzu.

  "There's a pattern ! " She reported. "Alice is right, there is a rhythm," Anzu noticed. I guess wanting to be a dancer paid off in this room. "Right there !" She pointed the space next to Jounouchi before the block fell in place.

  "That's amazing !" He complimented. "But why is Alice still keeping her eyes shut ?" Miho asked faintly. I'm Using Aura Sight nut not like I'd tell them that.

One by one they went up, Miho, Jounouchi and Anzu were almost up there. "Here, Yugi," With her eyes still closed she helped Yugi. "Alice, why are your eyes still closed ?" Yugi asked. Smiling she opened her eyes. "I can see everything, even all of you."

  A block fell making her frown. It should not have fallen, this was a computer program so why did it suddenly change it's simple rhythm ? She suspected it was due to Kaiba.

  "Honda watch out !' Anzu warned. Too close, they needed to get out of here fast. "Yugi," She bent down to scoop Yugi up to give him to Jounouchi.

3rd pov

As Yugi reached Jounouchi a block fell where Alice had been. "Alice !" Yugi screamed as more blocks rained down to where Honda was. "Honda !" Yugi screamed, torn that his two friends where gone.

  The way they had escaped was soon blocked.

"Honda....Alice...." Yugi said in loss. "Those two can't die !" Jounouchi denied what he had seen. His memories of Honda and Alice came. Even through Alice was their new friend she was strong and would appear so suddenly.

  Alice...for me....why ? My friends....And Grandpa being taken from me....Kaiba !

Yugi spaced out as his heart began to pound rapidly. 

Kaiba

Yugi was the King but he had just lost his Queen, Alice and his Rook, Honda. Soon it would be checkmate. Mokuba appeared, mentioning the bet they had made before creating the park. Mokuba planned to defeat Yugi in DEATH T 4 while Kaiba planned to defeat him in DEATH T 5.

3rd pov

"I....I can't suppress it...Something inside me," Yugi muttered as he felt the change happening. "Yugi....what do you mean ?" Jounouchi baffleledly questioned. "I have been hiding something from you all...Alice knew...but she never told anyone..."

  "...I feel there's another me that I know nothing about."

"Another Yugi ?" However Anzu was surprised Yugi and Alice knew about the existence of the other Yugi.

"Ever since I solved the Millennium Puzzle...I've occasionally blacked out. And then...I change into this other me..."

Gengar

He watched as Yami appeared. "Damn you Kaiba, You will pay for this...Alice just wanted to return to her world," Yami growled as he made this promise. "Alice came from another world ?" Jounouchi questioned.

3rd pov

  The thought of Alice not being from their world made him question what little he knew about her. Just appearing out of nowhere and living with Yugi. She was protective of Yugi but there was always something different about the girl.

  She was shrouded in mystery.

It made sense how she did not mention much, she traveled and school was completely different. "She just wanted to go back home."

 "Why did she never tell us ?' Miho asked. "Alice was just like that and anyway you all would have thought she was playing a joke."

"Yugi-" Anzu began to reach out to him but the other Yugi jerked away. "My name is Yami and don't touch me !" He snapped as he glared at Anzu. This was not Yugi, scarlet red eyes watched them with a inteligentness that Yugi never had.

"Let's go," Yami walked away. How had they not noticed this other Yugi ? Alice had known however and she never seemed scared or intimidated.