Extremely Lucky Enemy

Alice

"What are you babbling about ?! It's 100,000 ! 100,000 !" Jounouchi yelled as he grabbed the front of Honda's uniform.  Allow me to explain,  everyone was talking about this Game Show were the Champion was making lots of money. 

"With that I can pay back the debt from my idiot father's sake and gambling. With money I can run away ! Good bye to my pathetic life !" He shouted.  "Jounouchi-kun," Yugi said in surprise as he broke the silence.  "Ah. Your life is really like that ?" Anzu questioned. 

Realizing what he blurted out, Jounouchi covered his mouth as he stuttered, "D-damn it. I didn't mean to say that." Should I mention the gold I've been collecting ? Nah, better not.

"That's right. You've paid for your school and living expenses since elementary school, haven't you ?" Honda pointed out. He was the only one in their group who knew more about the idiot.  "Y-yeah ! I'm not like you, leeching from your parent's at the leg ! I'm the one who lives steadily bit by bit !"

At this she did not bother to bring up her journey that led her leaving home a few years ago. Sure she came back now and then. Hearing the door slide open she saw their teacher and a new student.  At least she did not really recognize him.

Sensei introduced the new transfer student, Fuwa Ryuichi who turned out to be the champion the Baby Panda and the other's were talking about. "Yup, that's right. Just to get it out of the way, I don't give out signatures.  And ladies,  I know I'm handsome,  but... Please don't think you can be my girlfriend. I have no interest in kids."

The new student was pretty full of himself.  She'd seen cats like that. Not only was a very confident and sure of himself the guy was very lucky as he challenge the teacher to a Coin Flip toss game so he could sit next to her and Yugi.

"Let's get along," Fuwa said after Yugi greeted him. He had this gleam in his eyes as Fuwa looked at them. Something was wrong about him, but what ? It did not take long after class was over for the class to swarm around the new transfer student to ask him questions.

Bored she cared for Namid but she did notice Jounouchi watching Fuwa with an expression on his face. The two were completely different, did he want to punch the new student out of jealousy ? Honda sure did because Miho was part of the group, asking about Celebrities and how much money he had won and would soon win.

"Hey ! Big trouble ! In the next class, we have a test with no warning !" A student shouted as he burst in. "What's wrong with her ?! Again ?" A student complained. B.T. liked to make her student's lives hell, She thought as she grabbed out her Text book. B.T. was her nickname for their red headed hag teacher.

She was sure B.T. was sent from hell to torture students. As Text books were flipped open she heard Yugi say,"Man....Even if I study now, I wont make it." Fuwa came over and opened Yugi's book. "Here if ya study this, you'll do well." Looking over at Yugi's book she flipped to the same chapter and studied.

"Have the test forms been passed out to everyone ?" B.T. asked. "Yes," The entire class drowned. "Then begin !" Looking over the test she felt confident, Fuwa had been right.

Hearing a rustle she looked over to see Fuwa handing his test over. "Hey you ! What is this ?! It's blank !" BT demanded as she scanned the paper briefly. "Yeah. I'm fine with a zero. My life doesn't exist for a petty test like this," Fuwa answered. 

Holding in her laughter she watched as B.T. fumed.  "How cheeky !"

"Well, ya wouldn't understand would ya, Sensei ? The chosen ones have a special life. That's it." Fuwa sauntered to leave. "S-stop !" B.T. yelled. "I forgot to mention it. Yer  makeup is off, Sensei." As the door closed B.T.'s face cracked like shattered glass.