Escaped Prisoner

Alice

"Have you changed at all ? Like you're suddenly stronger or smarter ?" Yugi's Granndpa asked as they ate. He's still the same except for Yami, She thought as she took a sip of her juice. Dark knowledge and power. Finishing her dinner she headed back upstairs to sleep.

"Misdreavus, Spritzee here," She said as she brought out her pokemon's food. At once the two came down and chowed down.

Next Day

The bell finally rang. Ah school's finally over, she thought in relief as she got up to stretch. "Newly opened Burger World," She heard Yugi say. Ah that Baby Panda sure loves hamburger, she thought. "I heard their hamburgers are famous for how delicious they are," Yugi said. "Now you got me interested," She joined in.

She was hungry with having to go to school now. "Wait a minute you guy's !" Honda butted in. "The one who failed to become a First Year President, instead becoming a janitor, Honda-Kun," Jounouchi said. Knowing were this argument was going she tuned the two out until she heard Honda say,"You know stopping on the way home is against School Rules."

"There are rules like that ?" She asked as she thought back when she went to school before becoming a trainer and going on her journey. "I want to check out Burger World," Miho said as she ran to them. At once Honda agreed to Miho. He's like a dog who licks people's shoes or something, She thought.

"Hey everyone.." A new voice said. Turning they saw Anzu. "...did you say Burger World ?" She's hiding something. "Anzu, do you want to go too ?" Yugi asked. "Don't joke ! I heard that restaurant's food is terrible ! It's true ! I heard people became sick on the grand opening day. You definitely should not go ! Anyway, didn't Sensei say that a villain broke out of prison ?"

As the others began to talk about the criminal she watched Anzu sneak out. Eventually Jounouchi brought up that Anzu had been acting strange and something called 'Dating for Pay' from how the others reacted it did not sound good.

"Well it seems we won't be going to Burger World Yugi," She said as she remembered the parts where Anzu said people got sick. "Yeah I guess," Yugi agreed.

As they gossiped Miho sneaked out to follow Anzu. Not bothered she sat back until Yugi got ready to leave. Walking with Yugi this time was pretty quite. All she could think about was how different it was in her world, their schools. She could run wild and disappear for hours as she'd go in the woods.

Next Day

Anzu and Miho left together saying that they were going to be very busy. This leftJounouchi as he brought up that 'Date for Hire' stuff. He even pointed out for lunch Anzu had bought the top level stamina bentou. Not really understanding what the three were going on she sat down and watched.

Honda was clearly having some issues since he seemed to be yelling and arguing in his head. "Weirdo," She muttered faintly as Honda left.

Next Day

Whatever they were doing must be contagious since Honda joined in too. This time they were following the three. The tailing was successful even through they had a few close calls. Running she turned to see Burger World. "Why ?" Yugi asked.

Greeting them was the three in uniforms of green. "Welcome ! welcome to Burger World..." They greeted with this weird pose. "Anzu ?" At this the three turned around. The three were part time workers, Honda of course was working because Miho wanted stuff.

"Hey, hey you guys. They're customers right ? Hurry and lead them to their seats," A green based uniform older man said. While waiting for their burgers Yugi brought up about how Anzu, Miho and Honda must have been embarrassed.