Sudden Turnabout by A Doctor

• इन्हें समर्पित: SerenityNyx

Alice

Oh, this was golden, She thought as she licked her soft served ice cream. Mint with chocolate, yummy. Jounouchi was trying to be sneaky but when you carry a giant pink bear the size of Yugi, you can't do it.

 Of course the fun ended when some of Yugi's ice cream got smudged on a punk's shirt. It all handled itself since Jounouchi beat up thee three guys but the cute stuffed bear did not, the head fell off.

Seems Jounouchi got a loan from Honda. And before she knew it they were dragged to see Jounouchi's sister. No one knew about her and that's when Jounouchi told his sad tale.

  Shizuka, his sister was separated since 6 years ago when the two's parents divorced. The sister obviously went with her mother leaving dumber with his deadbeat dad. Shizuka it seemed was very frail and has been going in and out of hospitals.

Today it happened to be her birthday. Wow, the two are polar opposites, frail to a freaking brute. What a strange gene pool.

At the Hospital

The two came in with this horrible gag, or at least she thought it was a gag.

"Here's a present from me," She said as Jounouchi pointed out he had nothing, after all a headless bear was not something you give a girl. She brought out a bright red rose in full bloom. "Thank you," Shizuka replied. The two were total opposites, from a pink haired well mannered lady to a dumb blond brute.

What a gene pool, She thought as a nurse came in. Miyuki was a rather nice nurse, kinda like Nurse Joy(s) she had met during her travels. She also noticed how beat up dumber was and from the looks of it Dumber had a huge crush

  She's a little too old and lady-like for you, isn't she ? She thought. Yuck.

She excused herself for a bit. It was pretty easy to prowl around the hospital and pick up some gossip. According to some gossiping nurses it seemed a doctor had been losing a lot of patients. And by losing in not in a good way.

    When they left Dumber had this dopey look on his face. He had this blush and kept a hand on his cheek. Well I'll just keep the gruesome gossip to myself.

Next day

Yugi told everyone about Shizuka so they were back at the hospital. Nurse Miyuki came by and offered to change the gauze on Jounouchi's face. Once the woman was out of hearing distance they teased Jounouchi who accidentally admitted he was going to do something.

  Busted.

"What's with you ?" Dumber questioned. "Don't force yourself. You have 'Crush' written on your face," Honda replied. "She's a nurse, of course she'd want to help you but I think your feelings won't reach her. After all your still in school and you," She pointed out where it hurt.

Idiot. With that she walked away, still stuff to do more likely.

She saw Jounouchi get dragged away by Honda. This ought to be good. And she was right, Dumber handed a bag to the nurse, saying she'd need it for her next shift. A lacy bra was pulled out. Dumber then took it back and the bag and through it.

The contents of the bag landed on a old man's head. A pink bra and tiny purple panties ? Perverts, She thought in disgust.

   Old man down ! Nurses flocked and Miyuki scolded Jounouchi for his prank. Before long Dumber went after Dumb who for some reason called himself a 'Relationships Expert'. "Those two are extremely stupid," She remarked.

Later on

She found Miyuki being harassed by a creepy purple haired, golf loving doctor who seemed very sure of himself. Gouyuu, the doctor ended up being slapped after Dumber confronted him. This guy was promised to be head of the Hospital, not a good idea Dumber, She thought.

She stayed, hidden at the stairs as she heard the Doctor promising the 'Cheeky Nurse' would regret it.

Days later

She followed the two again at the Hospital. Dumber had a rather stupid strained look on his face as she clutched a bouquet of flowers to his chest. Shizuka rushed to them saying Nurse Miyuki had been fired. According to the sleazy Doctor, AKA Gouyuu, he had left orders for a patient but Miyuki 'forgot' about the endangered patient.

Gengar

He listened long enough to the disgusting conversation. Basically Dumber, as his trainer addressed the blond human male, was being black mailed. Even if he pointed out enough to even make a dent of the Doctor's reputation he'd kick out the sick little sister who was still being observed.

     So save the nurse or save his sister ?

Grinning widely he disappeared to find Alice up in a tree, watching the waves lap at the beach. "Gen," he said as he floated into view. "The Doctor, he's dirty right ?" Alice asked with a blank look. Grinning he nodded. "He's promised to kick out the sister ?" Alice questioned as she watched his reply intently.

Blinking at first, he vigorously nodded. "So, he was that much power.....we need to get Yami's help. Clearly even letting the oily creep be a doctor even remain one is a danger for everyone. He's lost several of his patients," Alice informed him.

He found Yugi or rather Yami as he appeared in front of him. "Gengar," He said. "Oh, your already here Yami," Alice replied. "Return, Gengar," Alice ordered.

Alice

They recorded everything the Doctor had confessed.

It's Game Time now, She thought with a grin.

The game would be Golf it turned out and the prize was the tape. And Yami's club would be the creepy Doctor's stethoscope. She wasn't a golf fan so she just watched as the Doctor took the first turn. "Nice shot. My turn," Yami commented.

The ball rather ricocheted and flew into a open room. While the Doctor seemed to think he would win, well he'd find out the ugly truth. He might be a pro but Yami would win, She thought with a grin.

The look on that fool's face was priceless. "The hospital has something quite handy," Yami remarked with a grin of his own. While the Doctor did not know was the ball was sent to the mail room.

   "The Nurse Center's Mail drop ?!"

Bet you didn't think of that short cut.

"Hole-in-one. I win. You may be knowledgeable in golf courses....but it seems you don't know your way around the Hospital Course," Yami replied. "You bastard !" The Doctor swore.

"Give me back the tape !" He roared as he swung the club at them. Yami grabbed her and move themselves out of harm's way. The Doctor tumbled and was down.

"The Door of Darkness has opened."

The doors opened by a flock of zombie corpses, his patients. Victims. "Sensei," They groaned as they circled and grabbed him. As they left they could hear the screams.

Gengar

Why did I have to keep an eye on Dumber ? He complained as he floated above unseen. Dumber said he'd tell the truth and when he gave the flowers to her with his eyes closed. Well he laughed so much his sides hurt. The flowers were gone !

All was left was the stems, a grass bouquet ! What an idiot ! He laughed.

The nurse it seems was already planning on quitting and would be going with another Doctor to work on a small island. Well I don't have to babysit him anymore~

Alice

Next day

The Doctor was ruined for good. The tape was more than enough proof he cared more about Golf then his patients. Jounouchi even showed his face at the Hospital and for that they celebrated with cake. After all he had made a huge fool of him self.

Yami No Pokemonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें