Death Theme Park: The First Battlefield !

Alice

Stepping on the guard, she made sure to painfully trod on his back before reaching the door open so Yugi could get in. And just to make her feel better she relived what just happened. The anger and rage was so stronge she was able to tear the door off it's hinges.

  Gramps was carted off to the hospital as she gathered the torn up card. "I'll fix you up," She promised the dragon.  "Yugi I'll help you win this !" 

  Honda came with a kid strapped to his back. His sister's brat, Honda explained but the more the merrier. "I'll help

And the gate to DEATH-T opened.

"Kaiba-Sama ! Let us in, too !" She heard some of the crowd yell. Are they idiots ? They just saw what Kaiba just did to that old man and the game had Death written all over this survival game, LITTEREALLY ! 

The passage was dark but nothing gross or scary so far. Then they found a door, DEATH T-1. Sirens blared as the door opened. "H-Help me !" A familar voice screamed. A too familar voice and it was the dreaded wicked witch, Anzu.

"Huh ?" Anzu looked surprised to see them as she was dressed up in costume. Something to do with guns it seammed. 

Today was her first day, working at the amusemnt park as a guide since she got fired from Burger World knocking out a custumor who grabbed her butt. Not only is it dangerous but this world is full of perverts.

"This Space Station is being destroyed by an Enemy Raid ! Youre the only ones who can save us ! Please put on these Cybervests and Laser Guns, and defeat them !"

"Miho too ?" The girl relucently let Anzu help her put it on. "Of course !" Anzu insisted. "I came just to cheer." However Miho would not be able to get out of this shooting match as Anzu explained the rules of this game.

  3rd pov

As Honda strapped his brat of a nephew to his back before they stepped in  to the Shooting Stardust. Part 1 of the game.  The three experianced military men got ready on their side.

Alice

"Miho does not like this," The girl commented as it became clear they would be facing off against pros. 

Where would they attack ? Attacking the front would be least likely so a sneak attack would be the most effective.  However Jounouchi got tired of waiting and climbed up and moved around, She heard shots fired and they found Jounouchi down.

His vest, where the spot you had to shoot was broken and smoke came out. This  was no harmless lazer tag, it was a battle to the death. 

Time to fight back !

Itching away she brought out Gengar to help even the odds. "No way !" She heard Anzu yell in surprise. Taking a peek she saw two of the pros have Anzu, Honda, Jounouchi and Yugi at gunpoint. 

No make that three as she spotted the third crouching on top of the wall. Honda pushed the gun pointed at him away in order for the others to make their escape. It was true that Yugi and the others were very noisy but she learned how to mask her presence at a young age.

"Miho fell asleep," She heard. The girl managed to hide her presence by sleeping which impressed the three. Scared Miho wildly fired her gun. Multiple shots were fired too fast for the three to react.

   "Miho ! You got them !" She yelled from her spot. She did not want to get shot by Friendly Fire after all.