Horror Zone: DEATH T-2

Alice

The next part looked like something out of a horror movie. "Welcome to the Horror Zone..." A voice welcomed them. "Ah !" Jounouchi yelped.  There guide, who warned them if they wanted to stay alive, don't scream offten. "Wait, aren't you the Kaiba's Butler ?" She asked the cloaked old man.

  However he led them to a ride which made her think if she was in some sort of Haunted House. Well I've been in actual huanted buildings. Settling herself in a chair that looked like it belonged to Frakenstein.

However she did not put her arms on the armrest and did not sit back like the others did. The chairs or seats were too hard and uncomfortable. Locks came as the others could not move their hands/arms and head.

  "I knew something seemed off !" She commented as everyone struggled to free themselves. "Miho can't move !" Miho complained. However the Butler just chuckled that the Game of Death had begun and where the ride would be taking them was 'Murder Mansion', a place soaked through and through with terror.

  "Well that's reasuring," She commented sarcasticly. Along with that there would be the Mini Game, The Electric Chair Ride of Death. And of course that was what they where doing, and the helmets had a voice sensor which will shock them with a million volts of electricity.

I WANNA GO BACK TO MY WORLD !

"It's okay guy's, I'm not strapped so I'll protect you guys !" She comforted them since she did not want anyone getting ellectrocuted. "Thanks Alice," Yugi replied weakly. Miho won the first challange so she planned on winning this one.

However Anzu was not assured. "I wanna go home !" "Miho too !" Both girls cried. 

However strangly enought eh Butler/Guide would come along and risk getting shocked. Either his chair isin't rigged, or he knows what's up ahead or this guy has seen more then enough not to be scared.

Gengar

This guy was a creep ! He was an unrivald expert in torture ! He probebly loves people in pain ! A FREAKEN SADIST ! AND HE'S IN THE SAME ROOM AS MY TRAINER ! Worried he stayed close by in the shadows. Basically he had a rough plan, protect his trainer and the humans, but terrify the sadist enough so he screamed bloody murder.

Blair

The fist terror was not even remotely scary. Just a couple of things set up in the grave yard. A giant mummy was suspended overhead with a long lizard like tongue hanging out and a multiple faced tree frozen as they silently screamed.

Gengar

He saw the controls, he'd force sound out. Getting over to the old man he saw the perverted baby leave a smelly brown present on his lap. Appearing in front of his face he flashed his fangs and tongue causing the man to jump and scream in fear before he could make a sound about the present in his lap.

"Gyaaaa !" He yelled as a million volts of electricity coursed through his entire body.

Alice

"He fainted...That must be how he survived," She commented before checking on Miho who had fallen asleep again. Poor thing must have been tired and the darkness lulled her to sleep. "Gyaaa !" The idiot screamed making her and Miho jump in surprise.

In front of them was Murder Mansion.

It looked like any old creep mansion made of wood.  However Yugi reacted and said his Grandpa's cards were pulsing and that he was in danger. "Then let's win this game fast," She replied before Honda kicked open the door.

  Maybe not a good idea. It was dusty and dark but her eyes had long adjusted to it. She could make out a old suite of armor, a fire place and even a desk. 

"Slam !" The doors themselves slammed shut and locked themselves. Jounouchi wanted to lockpick it but she looked around instead. The suite had a old looking paper that said: Bllood.

The stairs were fake so they were stuck down here to look for a way out. A hologram Kaiba appeared with his usual smug look. Basically after his blah blah, they needed to get out of this place or fake gasp something terrible will happen !

Long story short Kaiba recruited a murder who slautered 10 boyscouts and was called 'Chopper Man.' Naturally Kaiba Corp valued it's employees with cruel minds.  And just to feel pity or whatever Kaiba gave them a hint to look on the wall.

Four holes in the wall.

00  01  10  11

Inside was a switch but she was not putting her hand in such a suspicious hole. Jounouchi-00, Honda-01, Yugi-10 and Anzu had 11. "My hand is locked in !"Jounouchi yelled right bore a giant blade was revealed.

"It's a gilloutine !" She reconized the french invention, it was created during the French Revoulution. A very bloody and violent time where there was too many executions.

Okay press the wrong button and face everyone's hand getting chopped off, Kaiba warned. 

Yugi had the clue, Bllood which he had Anzu push her button. Yugi then explained the name was made of numbers.

Bllood

10110001, which turned out to be 10 11 00 01

And the exit was at the floor. 

"I'm part of the group...Why can't I play too ?!" The perverted brat complained while he picked his nose. From behind a hand snatched him away to the exit, which was a trap door. That must be were the serial killer is.

 It was decided they would save the brat. "Help Me !" They heard after cautiously opening the trap door. They went down the stairs slowly in case of traps but they soon found the perverted baby all alone.

   It's a trap. "I'm over here ! Come here ! Hurry ! I'm just a baby !"

It's a trap, they deadpanned.

"Jouji, Are you alone in there ?! Answere me !" Honda questioned. The brat made a show of looking. "Yeah ! Nobody here !" He'd sell any of them out after all. "Hey Mister...They wont come in here !"

  She heard faint growly and the sound of chains before Kaiba appeared. He let them all keep busy as she gestured for Gengar to go into the room. Whoever would go in to save the brat would need help.

Gengar

Alice was right. Right away that brat handcuffed Jounouchi as he went to rescue him. The room's floor was a few inches deep so the tar could not seep out. Also the dumb human was chained to the killer who was eager to hack him up.

  It soon became a chainsaw massacer as the crazy freak got a chainsaw. Have to get him sothing point to get out of it ! 

He saw the puzzle glow, Yami must be helping becuase he noticed the lit candle. What an idiot, being in a room full of tar and having a flame in the same room !

"Gengar !" He made himselve huge and made himselve look scary enough to make a good distraction. Jounouchi got free, even got the door to be opened by using that freak's strength and then the candle fell in the tar.