The Millennium Enemy Part 1

Alice

"Everyone, I'd like to introduce a new student," The teacher's voice droned on. So boring, is this world trying to bore me to death ? She mused. "My name is Ryo Bakura. Nice to meet you all...." Looking up she saw the fluffy white haired boy Miho had a crush on.

   I already feel drained enough as it is.... Wishing she could escape class and take a nap she ignored everyone's talking as they chattered with the new kid. If Yami was not here in this world she could have left this one long ago.

   Dragging a nail over the top of her desk she felt restless being here.

"Yugi, that pendant you're wearing..." Bakura began as he eyed the puzzle. "Oh, this ? This is The Millennium Puzzle. It was found in a Pharaoh's Tomb in Egypt..." Yugi explained. "Wow. Can I take a closer look ?" Bakura did not wait for permission and grasped the puzzle with both hands and looked at it closely.

   Feeling uneasy she eyed the boy, her hair prickled. "I also have..." Like a shock something happened. Bakura bent, grasping his heart. Her unease grew to dread as she quickly retrieved the Puzzle from the strange boy.

"Quit hogging Bakura for yourself !!!" A pack of girls demanded before they herded the boy while chattering about giving him a tour and even making a fan club for him. 

  "But he seems like a nice guy," Yugi commented. Looking at the group she saw none of them sensed something was not right. "Don't trust him," She tried to warn them. "Why Alice ? Bakura is pretty nice," Yugi reasoned.

  The others seemed to think the same as they voice their opinions. 

Paying the idiot naïve group she looked down at her desk as her nails scratched at the surface to try to calm herself. More like claws, slightly curved and harder then normal it did little to give her peace of mind.

   She sensed something old and evil from that boy. Like he was carrying it with him...

Next Day

The evil grew stronger then ever. Too close...Confined in the school she felt trapped. It felt like someone was playing a Shadow Game and it was not Yami. Skipping classes for the day she hid as she went over what Bakura had said.

'I also have...' He had said. There were other Millennium Objects, like that Egyptian Man Shadi who had a bad habit of poking into people's minds.

Maybe Bakura had a Millennium Item that she was sensing ? It would explain the ancient evil that seemed to be emanating from him. No one else seemed to sense it however....

  Some 6th's sense then ? And was it possible this Item houses a ancient being like Yami ? Items carried power but they di not feel evil from her experience. People were always after the Puzzle and Yami. It was safer to expect she was dealing with another spirit then.

  "I have to find them."