Clash ! The strongest Monster

Alice

Yawning sleepily she stretched as Yugi was teaching Jounouchi a card battle game called Duel Monsters. Yugi was showing him the Attack and Defense points when the blonde complained," I don't really like childish games like this." You just don't like games that need that pea sized brain of yours, She thought.

Much to her amusement Honda came by and made a similar remark. Blinking she yawned before having a light cat nap with her rich chocolate colored hair curtailing her face. "There are people in America who come here just to buy one card. Grandpa is also a maniac, " She heard Yugi add.

After some hard won cat napping.

"Introducing a transfer student. Please come in," She heard the teacher say. Getting up her brown eyes trained on the door as it opened to reveal a green haired boy wearing a white uniform. While the green was a little repulsive for her stomach, something seemed off about him.

"He's Kaiba Seto-kun," The teacher introduced. Hearing this the students immediately began talking about a top class amusement industry, Kaiba Corporation. Turned out their new classmate was the heir, making Jounouchi dislike him because Kaiba was wealthy.

Dangerous, She thought as her body tensed for a second as Kaiba walked over to them. There was a empty spot om Yugi's left. Stopping Kaiba picked up Yugi's fallen Duel Monster card. "Duel Monsters right ? Yours ?" Kaiba asked kindly. As Yugi and Kaiba got along she forced herself to relax and hide her Watch Dogness.

Later

Due to the cute baby panda becoming friends with that wolf who hid his true colors they got invited to see his Card Collection. "Isn't it a law to have a house this big ?" Jounouchi complained. "It's a mansion. Of course it's supposed to be a Grand Estate," She pointed out as the gates opened for them.

Not long

Honda and Jounouchi were having another stupid fight. When they finally reached the intended room she saw cards of all kinds and several gleaming trophies as well. After Kaiba arranged VIP things to Miho for free, for his park did Honda become jealous. What a idiot, She thought.

Kaiba explained he won those trophies in the Duel Monsters National Tournament. Kaiba then asked Yugi about his cards but when Anzu mentioned his Grandpa's amazing card did she see a gleam in his eyes that spelled trouble. Anzu, you idiot !

Later

Why was everyone here except for her....did they not sense something was way wrong about Kaiba ? Yugi was a naive sweet baby panda bear that melted her heart. But he did not have the sense to feel out trouble and this trouble was a wolf in sheep's clothing, or wool.

As Kaiba saw the Blue Eyes, well his intense fascination made her hair stand up while Miho brought up she'd thought the card would have precious gems and such. Miho was not the brightest but then again everyone here were idiots.

Her pokemon, while they looked cute and harmless they certainly were not. Her preference was to fool trainers first then teach them a lesson. These people who did not see how amazing Blue Eyes was had not learned this yet. "It's so powerful its production was canceled. Maniacs would drool at this super rare card !" Yugi's Grandpa explained.

Right then and there Kaiba brought out a large briefcase full of cards. "Amazing !" Yugi, Jounouchi and Honda yelled in sync. "No," He replied at the offer. At this the trio yelled in shock once again.

"I understand how you feel, but.....I'm not keeping the card because it's rare....This card was given to me from a good friend in America. It's a treasure filled with memories. There is no way I can part with it. Plus, truly precious treasures have your heart in it. This card too," As Yugi's Grandpa continued she could not help but smile and agree.