Millennium Enemy Part 3: The Traps of Zorc Castle

Alice

"Were finally about to enter Zorc Castle ! Are you ready ?" Little Jonouchi asked his fellow team mates. The gate began to unfold itself until it became a drawbrige. "The Adventurers enter Zorc's area... The Castle Field opens !" Bakura narrated. 

  The castle unfolded to reavel the Throne Room. No Zorc however. Not that she knew what the evil guy in this game looked like. Honda eyed the tower, "That Tower looks suspicoius," He commented.

  Entering it all was found was half a pedistal with two U's. Rather odd. "Wait, everyone ! Don't go in the tower !" Yami shouted his warning. A second later the ceiling fell with spikes.

  "No !" They both yelled. 

Gengar

This just keeps getting more and more intense, He thought as 'Zorc' appeared. Yami rolled the dice and got 33. "Did he get the right number ?" Misdreavus asked as she appeared next to him. "When did you get here !?" He yelped.

   "This game is important, more then usual so of course I came. We all did," Misdreavus replied dissmissively. That was true, even the pokemon in their poke balls seemed focused on this game.

Alice

33, please let that be the right number. 0, 3, 6, and 9 where the only possible numbers. Waiting with baited breath the pillar's number appeared, 33. Yes ! Their safe ! "You found the solution but...In the same instant Zorc get's another attack !" Bakura commented.

  He rolled the dice. "12 Zorc strikes the adventures !" However they escaped.