Theft ! Legendary Super Watch

Alice

It was a Sunday today. Yugi had already left to go see his friends after he grabbed his toast to eat on the way. As for her she spent the morning caring for her pokemon. Yami had shown up a bit, even through there was no need. For some reason she'd find him in her room watching Spritzee fly around.

As for today she did wake up to see spikey hair. "Yugi !?" She had yelled bolting up. It turned out the Baby Panda had no memory of snuggling with her. Yami must have done it, She thought. "That's alright," She said as she hugged him. Those tearful sweet purple eyes were just to cute to stay mad at.

For most of the morning she spent it caring for her adorable and prized Teddiursa. Yesterday the Little Bear Pokemon had gotten into her honey supply when she was busy making a honey based Poke Puff for her little cuties. After a bath of shampoo and conditioner she had fluffed her pokemon and brushed it's orange-brown fur.

Later

Why the hell is Honda nuzzeling a watch ? She thought as she sweat dropped. Sensing hostility she spotted a thug-like dark skinned man wearing shades, a nose ring and one ear had two piercings. He seemed obsessed with watches because he sure had a lot on both arms. She saw how he moved his sleeve to inspect them.

Must be one of those maniacs, She thought. Miho later informed her they were D-Shock, which was a rare watch or something. That would explain the weirdo, She thought.

Later

Honda was frantically searching his pockets. "Hey, don't tell me....you lost it ?" Jounouchi asked. "No !......no way !" Honda replied. Looking away she saw that same guy, he was hiding behind a claw game watching them. "That's...." She heard Yugi mumble. Looking at him she saw Yugi watching the weirdo.

"It's gone !" Honda yelled. Looking back she almost yelled. The idiot in his panic stripped until all he had on was his stripped boxers and right in front of them ! "Where did it disappear to ?!!" He yelled as he pulled down his boxers to check.

Before she could knock some sense into him Miho slapped his face hard. "Honda-kun, you idiot, idiot, idiot !" She shouted as she ran away. "I hate you ! I really hate you !" She yelled as she ran back home, Miho had a strict curfew. "Mi......Miho-chan !" Honda pitifully yelled from his spot on the floor.

Honda searched on all fours, desperately searching for the watch. "Miho-chan's important D-whatever...." She heard him cry. "It's not a D-whatever, it's a D-Shock. You'd think standing in line for hours would help you remember, " She pointed out as she watched her pitiful classmate.

That guy walked on Honda's hand, he claimed he thought it was a wash cloth. Honda seemed to recognize him but continued his search. Maybe he is a Watch Maniac, She thought. While deep in thought, she was thinking the Maniac had stolen the watch.

Ring ! A loud and annoying alarm rang. Looking back she saw Honda lifting two slot games. Before long two employees grabbed him. "Let me go ! Please ! I'm just looking for something ! Please let me go !" Honda yelled as he struggled to free himself. Looking back at Yugi she saw that he was gone.

Now was her chance, Anzu and Jounouchi were busy with Honda and everyone else was watching. Walking away she brought out poke Ball. "Teddiursa, come on out," She said. "Ursa," The cute pokemon replied cutely with half a paw in it's mouth.

So cute, She thought. "Find the watch," She instructed. With that the cute pokemon ran off to the stairs and went down. Eventually she was led to the Air Conditioner room. Taking the handle she tried to open it only to find it locked. "Teddiursa." Backing away she watched her pokemon mess with the door after using Hone Claw to sharpen her claws to cut the lock.