Hard Beat !!!

Alice

Yugi sleepily yawned as they waited for the bus. Once on Yugi moved away from her to a small boy wearing their school uniform. The bus lurched back. "We are sorry, but the bus must make a urgent stop," The driver apologized.

Planting her legs slightly apart she braced herself so she did not fall back. Looking back she noticed Yugi was not among the crowd of tightly packed people. What am I, a sardine ? She thought as she squeezed back. She saw Yugi being intimidated by this thug guy who wore headphones that blared loud racket.

3 days later

Yugi had been acting weird lately. Once he had spoken to her but stopped. He did that with others too. As for her she had to keep the two idiots and their 'Ero Tank' which was a board they used to lift skirts up. Anzu was one of the victims and then soon those two were her's.

"Misdreavus, come out," She said as she brought out a Poke Ball when she was alone. "Mis," The pokemon cried as she waited for a order. "Follow Yugi. Spritzee will contact me if something happens, okay ?" With that the pokemon flew off to tail Yugi. "I have a feeling Yugi's in trouble,"She said as she watched the two leave.

Later

Yugi had left the school without her and he was not at the shop. By the time Spritzee reached her and showed her where to go. In a karaoke she saw Yami, that kid from before but beaten up and that horrible thug wearing that ridiculous outfit.

Misdreavus

The Game of Silence had already began and after hearing that human sing, well she doubted he was human. Even Loudred and Exploud were not as bad and there was a reason why they had the ability Soundproof.

As Yami brought out one of those clown dance toys, the Kame Shop sould them. Those toys, when they detect sound they dance. They could not make any noise at all. If Yami loss it would mean his life and for the other guy he would suffer the Penalty Game.

Thump, thump, thump, They heard from the speakers. At this the clown danced and Yami won. "Even in the midst of trouble, you didn't lay down your mike....A habit that has brought out disaster ! Souzouji, you loose ! Penalty Game !!! 'Beat Festival' !!!" Yami said.

Alice

She watched as the guy received his Penalty. Winzing at the sheer loudness of his heart she move to leave with her pokemon right beside her. "Rock music has eight beats ! So of course, when one listens to music with a fast beat, there heart speeds up to match it ! The music's rhythm is the same as the chant of your heartbeat !" Yami said as he carried his friend.

"Now you are, Apropiately, A 'Human Karaoke'."

"Remind me to never play those kinds of games with you, Yami," She remarked. "Alice are you stalking me again ?" Yami replied. "No, I'm not, Misdreavus sent Spritzee,"She explained hotly.