Millennium Enemy Part 2

Alice

Flying high in the sky on Altaria's back she savored the wind as it blew past her. Just like old times, She thought fondly. Yugi and the others are endanger, Her mood changed. Folding her arms her pensive mood changed, Yami was with them and he was impossible to beat, especially when serious.

   Altaria flew slowly as it rode the current that helped push them closer while her Gengar  appeared making worried motions. "Altaria, I know it's been a while but I need you to fly fast,"  She explained as she had a feeling she was right about Bakura.

Her pokemon led her to a condo-like building. Not bothering to nock she opened the door and walked in. A large board came, Monster World, surrounding it was everyone's slumped forms except Yugi's body becuase Yami was playing.

 "Let me guess, Bakura is having you all play a Shadow Game," She summerized. Pushing the slumpted forms she looked down to see Yugi and the others stuck as little game characters."So I bet you guys are wishing you listened to me."

  Looking down at their tiny new forms she was tempted to flick most of them with her fingers. "Were sorry, Alice," Yugi said while the others began. Feeling pleased she watched while Bakura eyed her.

   "You knew ?" He questioned. "What that I can spot trouble ?" She examined her nails with foreigned interest. "I've developed a 6th Sense since this world is crazy."

Watching on the group made it to the gates of Zorc Castle.

   Must be the evil guy in this game, She reasoned.