Deadly Russian Roulette

Alice

She yawned and groaned as she felt something nudge her awake. Keeping an eye on Yugi and worse, his friends turned out to be a 24/7 nightmare. "Teddy," she heard. "Okay, okay," she muttered before doing a downward dog pose that was more cat-like as she yawned, exposing her teeth.

  Her Misdreavus looked rather worried. "It's Yugi again, isn't it ?"

"So he's in the giant mansion ? This aught to be fun," With that remark she had one of her pokemon come out to give her a ride over the fence. Sneaking inside was pretty easy as well but really caught her interest that this was the Kaiba brother's mansion. 

Just how many mansions do they have ?

She found the little brother and Yami. What's wrong with Jounouchi  ? He was past out, slumping on his seat and looked ill. "What is this Russian Roulette or something ?" Not bothering to hide her presence she made little Kaiba yelp and jump up from his seat as Yugi had a plate of spaghetti stop in front of him.

  "How did you get in here !?" Ignoring the twerp she made herself at home by taking Jounouchi's seat as he fell out of it. "So am I right ?"

"Yes, we were tricked and promised the best food but it really is a Russian Roulette," Yami answered. Bending down she checked on the idiot to see if he was still alive while Yami promised to end this.

 Checking his neck she felt a pulse. It was weakening but he was still in the land of the living. "Let's go !" Yami said as he spinned the table right before she heard a crash. Looking up she saw it was the syrup bottle and it was empty. "Must have been the controls, typical Kaiba. Always having the game rigged.

  A Hamburger stopped in front of the brat and by that horrified look it was poisoned. But how did he break the switch ? Looking she noticed Yami did not have his pendant on him. Oh, this was not the first time Yami had used his pendent to get himself out of a jam.

Not only does it hold ancient spirits but also has many other uses, she thought with a smile curving her lips. "I've finished eating, Mokuba.... I feel fine so, I guess it wasn't poisoned ! Now..." Yami toyed with Mokuba as he wiped his face clean of any spaghetti. 

  "Why haven't you cleaned your plate ?!"

Caving in the brat scarfed on the poison burger. He made a face, like he could not breath, his chair fell back and that's when the servants poured out. 

With Jounouchi safe after taking the antidote did she comment," For the record I did not follow you. I only got word that there was trouble."

  "Still you could have gotten hurt," Yami pointed out. "I've gotten myself out of trouble lots of times and anyway I was careful." Looking over at the not so silent and beautiful sleeper she laughed as a snot bubble popped.

"Yugi sure can make friends with some unusual people," she remarked. "What about you, Alice ?" 

Yami

"What about you, Alice ?" He asked. Alice looked thoughtful at this. "I would be free. Back in my world I was always traveling....Oh, Yami it was so beautiful. I wish I could show you," Alice replied wistfully with a yearning look.

  "I do too." He understood. While this world had games for him to still play, Alice however did not have that. Her world sounded so different from what he had seen from this one. A concrete jungle, how could that compare to an actual forest ?

"Maybe we'll find a way. You did speak of world traveling beings," He consoled. "Yeah, there is."