Millennium Enemy Part 7 Last Roll

Alice

"Let's do it ! Life or Death !" Yami and who ever was controlling Fluffy Hair's body. Please dice, please, She pleaded hopping they would respond. Double 0. Super Critical and all in a good way. Relieved she relaxed after waiting on baited breath.

0 and 0, they watched the die with dread as Bakura laughed. She could not hear him more then 'Jaw's of Defeat'. "This is great ! This was the best game ever !"

However the dice began to crack. More lines formed until both crumbled as Bakura's image appeared. He was sacrificing himself.

  When the dice crumbled into dust Bakura slumped forward, eyes staring forward forever glazed except White Bakura transferred himself in the still body. 

Over time all the souls Evil Bakura had taken returned to their bodies. The Millennium Ring in question was confiscated by her as she placed it with her other confiscated items. Imori's Book of The Millennium Puzzle, Dragon Block and now the Ring.

  "Your collection is getting bigger," Yami's voice remarked from her bed. Jumping she looked to see him lounging on her bed. "The Ring should be harmless now, Evil Bakura's soul was destroyed."

   "That's good but I'm still confiscating this stuff. It's too dangerous in the wrong hands. All of this stuff," She answered.

She had no idea what she would do now but she would still be apart of Yami's adventures. "Will you be coming back ?" Yami questioned. Slowly over time she had stopped going to school. "I'll always come back. We have way more adventures ahead of us," She answered.