Ultimate Yo-Yo Technique

Alice

Well Kaiba pulled one of his nasty tricks. Kidnapping poor Yugi to fight a English Gentleman who was a avid doll collector since his mansion was called The Doll Mansion. One Game Master down, three others to go.

The Count Ridley Sheldon seemed awfully nice even if he worked for Kaiba, She thought before she ducked. "That's dangerous !" She shouted as Jounouchi recklessly started swinging his Yo-yo violently. You see with Yo-yo getting so cheap they were becoming popular again.

"Don't bring toys to a sacred learning institution !" Honda yelled. If that was actually a rule, I've broken it more times then I can care to count, She thought from her spot. "An old man like you wouldn't understand the appeal of Yo-yo's," Jounouchi shot back.

Well he is pretty uptight for a high school student, She agreed mentally. "Old man !" Sighing she stayed under her desk to play with her Digi Pet Namid." I'll properly punish those idiots !" Jounouchi yelled before running off. Punish who ?

With the coast clear she sat back in her desk and played her game. Whatever that idiot was up to was not her problem.

Yugi seemed awfully worried about the idiot. With that worried expression, She had poked her head in his room for just a second before leaving.

Next day

The local idiot was missing. After all he had not come to School and the teachers had no idea why. "Unbelievable ! This is a big incident !" Honda yelled standing next to the missing idiot's desk.

"Jounouchi-kun is absent from school......Jounouchi's health is his one good point !" That's true, She thought at the insult. Well if you looked closely at what Honda's sentence. 'Is his one good point'

Yawning she placed her head on her desk but perked up when she heard Yugi bring up a Vagrant Group. ! Maybe I should look into this. As the others made plans to search for their missing friend she left a note in Yugi's pocket when he was not looking.

3rd pov

"Dear Baby Panda and others.Decided to ditch you guys to look for our missing idiot. Sorry for ditching you, Yugi but I have an idea," Yugi read out loud. After having a bottle tossed at them a d now noticing Alice had disappeared did he read it.

"What did she mean by 'Others' !?" Anzu growled after hearing this. "Well she did say she had an idea," Yugi mumbled.

Alice

Houndoom had followed Jounouchi's scent to an old abandoned building. "After following that idiot's trail we finally end up at a old building," She remarked while her pokemon was watching something. "What do you see ?"

She saw Yami on the roof being chased by a bunch of delinquents from another school. "Looks like I'm missing out on a interesting game, Houndoom," She commented. "Doom," Her pokemon seemed to agree. Searching her pocket she fished oit a mini sized Poke Ball. "Return," She said.

With the Dark type pokemon Inside his Poke Ball did she sneak up to the roof without anyone noticing. Yami was cornered or so the thugs thought. "I wonder about that. This roof is pretty decrepit. It's easy to put holes in it with a Yo-Yo. I wonder how long this hole-filled roof will hold the weight of you for."

"You brat ! You used the Yo-Yo to make holes !"One shouted. Before long after Yami's remark did the four fall through a new hole that their weight had made.

"You really know how to have a good time," She commented. Walking over to Yami who replied,"I told you to stop following me. It's dangerous." Flattered she leaned forward to kiss his cheek. "I did not follow you. I was tracking Jounouchi. Finding you was just a bonus," She teased.

Trying to hide his blush Yami replied whispering in her ear as he wrapped a arm around his waist, "I might as bring you with me since you keep following me." Blushing as his hot breath tickled her ear she had no comeback.

When they saw Honda and Jounouchi did Yami switch back.

Next day

She had been feeding Namid since it seemed a certain someone had made sure Namid and Yu-2 had a very long date. What she saw the two doing was too graphic for her to say. Deep in thought she heard Jounouchi talk about this new technique, he called it Loop in the Sky.

Whirling it around she felt her skirt pick up. Screaming she desperately tried to keep her skirt down like the others. Yugi, Honda and that scum Jounouchi were red faced. As Anzu chased the perv down she could not help but cry. They saw her panties !

I hope Anzu kills that pervert, She thought.