Prologue

Keyon's Pov

"You on the phone acting like a bitch for no reason. I just dicked you down last night if you want more just ask don't beat around the bush." My boyfriend of a little over a year yells into the phone. Did he just call me a bitch.

"Wayminute, Bitch ? Have you lost your rabbit ass mind ? Im not BreAsia thats the only bitch you know ! Hold up did I strike a nerve ? "

" Keyon fuck you and your life you not about none of the shit you claim. Keep my mom's name outcha mouth to lil nigga. Im always the one defending your punk ass, remember that."

"Well if it isn't Mr. Ill throw everything up in your face. NOT have I once asked you to do shit for me B but physically support me thats it just be there when I needed to talk to someone because you know how I get sometimes. " I just get a lil depressed when I think about my mom.

"Well all that went out the window when you let me fuck, now you stuck on this hood dick. Im your first no-one can beat it up like me" he loves to throw things up in your face that's how you know when he's mad because he can only resort to bringing up things he's done for you. I've seen him do it to his ex girl.

"As if, bruh get off my line."

"Oh so now you salty ? Just come by the house so we can discuss this when you get off work, ok ? I love you lil nigga"

"Yeah, ok. I love you too B." I just hung up. We go through this at least once a week, I love him I do but I just can't take the lies and cheating anymore.

It's crazy how we use to be friends run trains on girls and everything until one day it happened, we had sex. We both had girlfriends which made it even more awkward. He knew I was bi I knew he was bi but we didn't feel each other like that cause were both tops but one day we topped each other. I just so happen to like it more. I mean he'll let me if I ask but I prefer to take the dick but if it were anyone else I'll be topping.

For some reason random thoughts began to run through my mind.

Why do I have to have a type, why can't I just like a good guy. Im always going for the dread heads it's just something about them I mean I one too but im half Jamaican well my Dads American and my mom was Jamaican. I love to see a well groomed nigga with his dreads nicely twisted whether its up in a style, hanging down to his back, shoulder length or just well kept with a nicely trimmed beard. You can tell a lot by a dude by his shoes and hair, well that's my saying.

Even if he has a brush cut or if he's bald you can tell if a man cares about his appearance. But I just love dread heads is that a bad thing ?

What's so hard about being faithful, trust worthy, real, honest or like that say today, keep it a hunnid ?

Uh, I only put up with this for you Brentley Davis.

...................

Brentley's Pov

" Babe what's with all the yelling, are you ok ?" She brought her annoying ass in the room came and got in the bed with me and started playing with my dreads

"Yeah im good just had to let Key know that I run this show."

" Damn right you run the show baby. So when you going to let the fag go and get back to us and our lil family ?" She asked rubbing her belly. Why'd I get this bitch pregnant.

"Damn it Shay, how many times I gotta tell you not to call him out his name, so what if I do, he's my bitch and you my bitch. I love both of yall so one day yall gotta find common ground cause I want both of yall."