Brentley 1

Brentley Pov

It's 3:45 a.m. I'm going ham on this pussy. She ain't the tightest but she will come to Brazil if I was visiting and find me if and when I call. We been doing this since 10th grade.

"Fuck me nigga awww, yes."

"You like daddy dick don't ya ?"

"Yesss.... ahhhh yesss... im... coming.... dadddddiiiiii.... ahhh"

I pulled out and told the bitch to get on her knees and she listened I bust right on her lips. I know I gotta get up for school but I don't care I might not go.

" Damn daddy, same time today?"

"Naw but I'll call you when I need some."

"Ok later"

She slipped back on her dress and went home. I am him Brentley Davis womanizer, sex, addict, ladies man, the whole nine.

I stand 5'11 weighing 189lbs all muscle im not to dark but not that light either I guess the complexion of Arnez from one on one, I have dreads and a fat dick. The ladies don't always attract me I usually attract them. I'll give you a lil history about me. My parents are both ex military, dad army 12 years, mom air force 9 years.

They don't work but they own a restaurant with several locations 9 to be exact. Indulge is the name simple yet fitting.

I never wanted for nothing my brother and I but I got tired of being foreshadowed by them by almost everyone Byron is 3 years younger so he wasn't really affected like me.

I know this may sound dumb but I started selling drugs for attention. Like none really talks to me about me they always ask about my parents and our family business.

First thing comes to mind is they do have phones, they're always overlooking the restaurants so go see them there.

My mom found out I was selling and threatened me to quit or she'll tell pops. Funny thing is I kinda did quit and as soon as I started back she found out and told him.

He went complete ape shit, I mean he called me dumb, irresponsible, idiot, follower, stupid, you name it he said it. He kicked me out but I had just turned 18 two weeks prior so I got my own place.

What really pissed him off was the fact that my brother moved in with me. I didn't tell him nor ask him to. I did say he could if he wanted to but it wasn't by force. My smart yet dumbass brother chose Christmas day to tell them he moving with me. He shocked me too, he told our parents that him and I can bond more while they have the whole house and privacy.

It's crazy but it worked my dad had a long talk apologizing about what he said and about keeping Ron (Byron nick name) safe . I , called my ace Keyon to help out and that's that. That's my story.

Now I'm still up and don't want to go to school but its my senior year. Honestly I wanna leave the game but I love living on the edge it just gives me this great adrenaline rush and gets my dick hard.

Well one thing no one knows about me is that Keyon and I are in a relationship. He's the first dude and the last dude I'll fuck with.

Last year I was chilling at Keyons house and we were playing 2k14. He lost the game and I was rubbing it in his face. He got mad and cussed me out.

A few minutes later I got in his face and asked if he was still mad and he said 'Get out my face bruh before I fuck you up' 'Nigga even if you ate 12 bowls of wheaties you couldn't beat me.' He smacked his teeth and told me to move. I kept bothering him then his words fucked me over 'aye chill with the gay shit my dick is down here come suck it'