Epilogue

Yall chewed me out and cried about a sequel, trying to read me saying I left unanswered questions. I been made this Epilogue but I was going to delete it and leave the story as is but changed my mind. If I did answer any of them in this Epilogue then great if not oh well.

Do yourself a favor, build a bridge and get over it. There are a few times skips that aren't written in bold so please pay attention.

                                     Carry on!

This is no such thing as happily ever after .......... or is there ?

Omniscient Pov

Jabree was laid up with the chick he met last night with his dick stuck in her with no condom, when he was snatched up by Kevin, one of Santiagos boys,  Santana and Santiago were brothers and no one knew. They were close but if they were linked together damage was done.

Kevin had the men bring Jabree to the van while he killed the girl making sure no witness was left behind which also killed the chances of him having a child. They retreated to the van and they left.

Ten minutes later they were at Santiagos trap where he and Santana where down in the basement awaiting his arrival.

The guys were instructed to pull only his pants and boxers down. Three guys dropped their pants one started at his ass while the others raped his mouth. When the first one was done they rotated until he started to bleed out. He bit the last guys dick in which he earned a punch in the throat.

Before he was seated he was beaten in his knees with a bat with nails sticking out of it. The men seated him as requested where he slouched over in pain.

"I'm pretty sure it hurt my daughter more when you did that to her after you raped her." Santana spat.

"Oh it's coo bro I plan to keep him alive for at least a week . I want him to suffer just like my niece. " Santiago stated.

A folder of pictures was thrown in front of him. The sick individual took pictures of the girls before the assault during and after. The thing is he kept the pictures as if it was some sort of memorabilia what was more disturbing was he was seen in a few of the pics. He seemed like the average drug dealer but he was mentally ill.

Three days later Santiago and Santana surprisingly let Jabree go, more than likely he wouldn't stand a chance to live being that his nose, mouth, ears, nearly his entire body was bleeding. They cut him up so bad and after cutting his dick off it was stuffed in his ass. They left him in a desert after giving the new found evidence to Keyon who passed it on to Brentley's lawyer.

...............................

Keyon Pov

I know you hating ass bitches don't like me !

I woke up to cries from Z'Maya, her grandmother has custody but she let's me keep her at least 3 times a week. I knew she needed to be changed because it's a little after 5am. Bam walked up to me holding onto my leg. I'm glad Jr sleeps through the night cause man.

"Her wants Brent and I do too "

"It's ok Bam everything is going to get better, I promise. "

"Does her knowed that ?" He asked looking sad.

"If we keep her happy like always then I'm sure she does ."