Brentley 5

Keyon Pov

I woke up to my phone ringing but I see I have 13 missed calls . 7 from Myesha, my sons mother. I didn't check the others cause I needed to call her back.

"Hello uh Keyon bruh you gotta come to arrowhead medical center, Esh was in a bad car accident bruh."

"Ha bruh, Corey what's really up ?"

"Bruh it ain't a joke."

"Fuck mane im on the way."

Times like this I wish I can call my mom for comfort but I cant.

"Key im at work, I'll call you on break." Britt answered the phone.

"Hello key ?"

"What's wrong key, talk to me."

" Britt, Esh in the hospital bad car accident I can't drive like this."

"Key lil bro calm down, you gotta stay calm, im on the way, you better not hang up this phone."

"Ok"

She tried to calm me down as much as possible. I just can't fathom life if something happens to her. Yeah I still love her, shit we'll be together if I wasn't unfaithful.

I pray she's ok, she was supposed to get Bam today too and I told her I'll bring him but she insisted on coming. I feel so stupid.

"Key ? ...... where you at ?"

I just couldn't respond. When she came in the room I was balled up in the corner. So much going through my mind. Is she ok ? What am I going to tell Bam ? If she doesn't make it I don't know how I could raise our son alone.

"Snoopy get yo ass up and get it together.... Bam needs you... you can't give up now... you don't know what's going to happen...."

"Britt what the fuck ? Im 18 with a damn near 4yr old, I didn't graduate highschool yet, I live with you and I gotta part time job."

" just STOP it....I help you, dad does and Brent... pull it together get dressed and be in the car in two minutes."

She walked away from me and Bam come running in.

"Dad, dad.... uh, are you crying ?"

"No bam just got something in my eyes and it burns but go with auntie Britt I'll be there soon."

"Ok daddy"

......................

We just parked and I can't get out the car, I just can't.

"Snoopy don't have me show out in front of bam."

I sighed and got out the car.

.......................

Brentley Pov

We've been sitting here for over 20 minutes and nothing is happening Santana ain't even here.

"Yo im out this-"

Before he could finish a bullet met his skull, thats how hell broke loose. I dropped to the floor, say what you want I got family to live for.

Im crawling and shooting back til I get too the door as soon as I reached the threshold I was met with a .45 to my skull. Talking about life flashing through my mind. First two things my unborn and Bam.

"Look at what we have

He was greeted with a bullet to the back of his head. Luckily the homie Trey had my back. He gave a head nod and walked away. I noticed the gunfire stopped, I've been shooting guns since 15 and I'm still not use to the noise it leaves a ringing noise in my ear.