Brentley 4

Brentley Pov

I'm at the park playing 21 with the fellas. All my dawgs, Cam, Pete, scooter, wink and rj. Im winning of course but Cam brought his homie with him the nigga look lame asf. I mean glasses so thick he can see everyone's future. It's social suicide to look like that.

Despite his dreadful appearance in the face homie can dress I guess Cameron didn't tell him we were playing basketball and he gotta fatty. I just had to ask.

"Yo Cam who's that nigga ?" He looked at me funny then responded. He started scratching the back of his head with his guilty looking ass.

"Chill Brent that's my as-bro."

"Tf is a as-bro ?" This nigga looking so nervous.

"What? I said my bro."

I looked at him, he don't know I caught his ass.

"Yeah ok... bro."

...............

"Aye y'all boys slide on through tonight, ima have the grill lit, some trees, some liq and most importantly hoes y'all boys down ? You know just a lil kick back"

"Hell yeah bout what time ?" Breon answered for all.

"Shit, um after 9."

"Ok we out then." We dapped each other up and left but Cam stayed.

"Yo Cam don't forget about your as-bro."

"Fuck you Brent."

"I'll pass don't want to fuck up you and as-bro lil thing cause the truth is I can throw my dick better."

He got mad and walked away. If that's his nigga I ain't mad at him. I got in my car and I'm hungry asf. Gotta make sure Bam and key straight.

"Key wassup baby."

"Nothing looking for something to cook."

"I gotcha im going to my mom's to grab something, watcha want ? Is my son hungry ?"

"He always hungry you know that but ill take the grilled chicken, with greens, macaroni salad and candy yams. What's this month desert ?"

"Apple cobbler."

"Naw just get it for Bam."

"That's all ?"

"Yes, but what you doing later it is Friday and I'm off."

"Grillin a lil later n da homies coming thru."

"O"

"Why wassup ? You need some dick ?"

"Im good just asking."

"Key man don't lie"

"What you want me to say ? You plus yo homies equal trouble. And you forgot to mention hoes will be there."

"Shawty what im bout do is hang up, come in da house use yo shower, dick yo ass down then go get the food."

I just hung up. Guess I gotta feed him this dick.

..............

Keyon Pov

Did he just call me then hang up.

Knock , knock, knock

Damn who banging on the door like the police. I just flung the door open and here comes Brent.